By PL28
#195418 Bidoof Model
This is a Bidoof Model for Pixelmon Mod
Sorry if there is another Bidoof but this is my first model and I wanted to show it to you
I hope you like it, and If you have a suggestion or question please tell me.

My e-mail is:
[email protected]

By AnDwHaT5
#195647 I feel like its a great start but it could use some improvements.

My reference:
Spoiler:

I feel Bidoof could use a little improvement on its size in this area. It seems a bit off here.
Spoiler:

I also feel that these parts of bidoofs body could appear a bit more fluffier if you know what i mean, rather than just spherical.

Spoiler:

Hope my feedback was useful.
By PL28
#195661 Thank you so much, I will do my best for the next version of the model, and if you accept the mode in future versions, maybe I could do the evolution (bibarel)
By xanderindalzone
#195667 its a very good start but the bidoof line was already animated by Killerkicker and its already ready for game :/, but we would need some gen6 models cus we dont have many
By PL28
#195877 Well... its ok, Thank you for the oppertunity, I will do a gen 6 pokemon, tell me what pokemon do you need, I love modeling so I will be happy to help you, I think I could model goomy, sligoo, or goodra, also dedenne or Hawlucha. Just tell me and I will do my best.
By xanderindalzone
#195879 those would be ok, we only have the kalos legend trio, amaura and aurorus and the starters xD
By xanderindalzone
#195880 check the modeling progress sheet, i added a Gen6 tab
JOIN THE TEAM