By Stickrai
RioluOmega wrote:An amazing server, but needs a bigger player base. Other than that, I like the direction this server is going! :3

We appreciate such feedback very much =]
Can't wait to have more quests added, also adding the entire hoennregion =]

By Stickrai
#120869 Damn the server is currently down but will be back up in a few hours. Host's internet is having a few troubles. Getting it back ASAP.
On further notices; I'm finally working on a new mini game, a team rocket tower and a complete safari zone. Next to that a Team Aqua quest. Can't wait to show some new pictures.
By oneandonlyjiim
#121068 Hey everyone, Oneandonlyjim here - just bringing a quick update to what is currently happening and going on at Pikacraft! :)
- We are currently in the process of working on Community built shops at player created villages where players will be able to buy and sell items they have collected within the game.
- Ingame quests that allow players to have a more fun experience after they have leveled there pokemon to max levels (just something extra to do ingame :)
- Pokeradar has now been blocked on this Server, so no players running around catching all the rare pokemon.
- A few other bits and pieces that aren't that important such as a new easier way to claim and protect land from Griefers using a Golden Shovel (GriefProtection).
By Stickrai
oneandonlyjiim wrote:Hey everyone, Oneandonlyjim here - just bringing a quick update to what is currently happening and going on at Pikacraft! :)
- We are currently in the process of working on Community built shops at player created villages where players will be able to buy and sell items they have collected within the game.
- Ingame quests that allow players to have a more fun experience after they have leveled there pokemon to max levels (just something extra to do ingame :)
- Pokeradar has now been blocked on this Server, so no players running around catching all the rare pokemon.
- A few other bits and pieces that aren't that important such as a new easier way to claim and protect land from Griefers using a Golden Shovel (GriefProtection).

Also!!!
I'm looking for a few builders to help me not only build up the HoennRegion, but also help me make fun quests.
As much as I personally enjoy building, I currently have a pretty bad laptop which makes it hard to do. That's why I rather think up the story/plot lines and make sure all the redstone works correctly, while others build the buildings? You think you got what it takes? Just tell me ingame!
JOIN THE TEAM