By DutchKroket
#27002 Hello people,

This topic is for requesting servers that you have been searching for. Other players can answer your post and tell you which servers have these things.

Cracked? NPCs? Bukkit? Vanilla?

Ask it so servers can see it!

By DutchKroket
#27379 Guys, seriously, this is for players that search for a server, not just for advertising.
By Roark196
#27522 I was looking for a small server with just the Pixelmon mod. Maybe have one where it feels close to nature, and have specified building areas and some Roleplaying. Oh, and for an added bonus, the server has a Pokemon-Themed texture pack.
By Chaos Phoenix
#27571 Well I'd like to say this is a fantastic idea to start with. I've been wondering if you guys would implement something like this, also in regards to Roark196 I don't know of any like that personally though I'm sure there is something out there, I play a few servers and am currently helping build an rpg server but we aren't open to the public just yet. I believe we are looking for testers currently, the thread link is in my sig, but if you are just looking for a server to play on I wouldn't suggest it yet :)

Good Luck in your search and again congrats on this thread idea
By DutchKroket
Roark196 wrote:I was looking for a small server with just the Pixelmon mod. Maybe have one where it feels close to nature, and have specified building areas and some Roleplaying. Oh, and for an added bonus, the server has a Pokemon-Themed texture pack.

Just pixelmon? This server will help you out http://pixelmonmod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2230&hilit=HGHD, It's a adventure server with the kanto map.
By Waterboyr
#28517 Are there any that are real roleplay with your own character and have complete towns, customNpc, and use plugins in the serever maybe even a few mods that are installed in server that change it but you don't have to download, and plugins!
By DarkNintendoGuy
#29442 I say a server to build your own base have faction plugin or town or claim plugin to build and play pixelmon with friends
By Saint
#29959 I think I'd really enjoy a smallish whitelisted server, vanilla, survival, and perhaps (but not necessarily) with a side of spawn town or customnpc for shops; a nice, uncharted map for making a world where fresh gyms and towns can be built. No bukkit, thank you!
By Caedem
#30261 I know I am being very specific, and I doubt i will find a server with everything I want. But here is what i'm hoping to find in a server, and if anyone can tell me a server that is close, I would appreciate it.

Survival/Free roam to build own base
A few towns with poke center / shops / gyms
population of at least 15
No lag
good community
JOIN THE TEAM