By benNmacie
Waterboyr » 30 Apr 2013 18:46 wrote:Are there any that are real roleplay with your own character and have complete towns, customNpc, and use plugins in the serever maybe even a few mods that are installed in server that change it but you don't have to download, and plugins!

my server is like that but its still being built, i couldnt find any servers like i was into so i decieded to make a server its not released yet in need of builders but once its finished itll be amazing check out [url]pixelss.enjin.com[/url] to see whats in store for it

By Vessica
1stAviansie » 01 May 2014 15:06 wrote:
Vessica wrote:Well I love Pixelmon, but it gets really boring playing single player. I don't know if I am going to ever find a server in these limitations but..

- Small, and Friendly community :)

- Survival (Preferably, hunger enabled to give it more survival feeling but is not necessary and keepInventory isn't that of a necessity. I'm okay without it and with it)

- No over powered giveaways and ranks :) meaning don't spawn in shinies/legendaries then give them out. Only do it if you obtained them legitly.

- Just Pixelmon

this. although for my taste i would want a MAX of 5 people including me. but basically just a few people playing regular pixelmon survival, it DOES get boring in solo. and ragetastic when you catch a shiny that only evolves from trading FUUUU

Yea, would be fun with a group of people. I used to play with a friend but they don't really like Pixelmon much >_> But I'm not one to Skype or such so :p
By Merajur
Caedem » 05 May 2013 05:48 wrote:I know I am being very specific, and I doubt i will find a server with everything I want. But here is what i'm hoping to find in a server, and if anyone can tell me a server that is close, I would appreciate it.

Survival/Free roam to build own base
A few towns with poke center / shops / gyms
population of at least 15
No lag
good community

I'm probably a bit late, but my server meets your criteria :)

LDX-Pixelmon is survival where you can build your own base, and there is a rank up system where you unlock access to more towns with better perks and exclusivity! We have a modest player count, and the community really is amazing. No lag at all for me :)
By hapearson
Vessica » 10 May 2014 10:03 wrote:
1stAviansie » 01 May 2014 15:06 wrote:
Vessica wrote:Well I love Pixelmon, but it gets really boring playing single player. I don't know if I am going to ever find a server in these limitations but..

- Small, and Friendly community :)

- Survival (Preferably, hunger enabled to give it more survival feeling but is not necessary and keepInventory isn't that of a necessity. I'm okay without it and with it)

- No over powered giveaways and ranks :) meaning don't spawn in shinies/legendaries then give them out. Only do it if you obtained them legitly.

- Just Pixelmon

this. although for my taste i would want a MAX of 5 people including me. but basically just a few people playing regular pixelmon survival, it DOES get boring in solo. and ragetastic when you catch a shiny that only evolves from trading FUUUU

Yea, would be fun with a group of people. I used to play with a friend but they don't really like Pixelmon much >_> But I'm not one to Skype or such so :p

I have a smallish server (up to 20 people) which just contains pixelmon. Everyone will build their own house and gym and there will be gym battles as well as a tournament with different rules every few weeks. Contact me if you are interested as it is whitelisted.
By olaaxe
#125804 Are there any servers with more mods then only pixelmon on? and im not just talking likea minimap and a furnituremod, but maybe more like buildcraft, tinkers construct, mfr or thermal expansion.. it doesnt have to have a lot of mods, but it would be nice if not all gameplay was 100%pixelmon.
By MrPolarBearJ
#125814 The problem with other mods installed on a server, is that some are actually incompatible with pixelmon or with each other. Although I can imagine if you could tweak the other mods, you can actually make them compatible.
By SpartanCT
#126834 I'm new to the Pixelmon mod, but I've been a PokeManiac for a considerable time.

I'm looking for a server that is on Survival, Peaceful with vanilla mobs disabled. A good community would be quite helpful. I do prefer building by myself out in the wilderness somewhere, however (less likely to be trolled).

Thanks in advance.
By VGamersReview
#127998 Hi, ive noticed alot of you are looking for good community servers. i recomend taking a look at the following, all players are friendly, its has original ideas and always listens to players needs, if you end up not liking it then you can always find another :P Also you get prizes for joining the server because its in an early stage! but very complete so don't worry :D

IP: 37.187.140.76:25632
By JohnnyReklaw
#129810 So I'm a small youtuber looking for a server to record on.

Preferably, I'd find a server with other players looking to do the same thing. I don't want something with pre-built structures, but with everything being built by the community at large. I'm okay with custom map generation, but I'd like to see mostly everything built from scratch.

Barring an actual Let's Play server, I'd like a small community where I'm not dealing with a bunch of protection plugins and/or griefers that halt my progress. A small, but active community would be best, and obviously people who don't mind me publishing my adventures on the internet.

Anyone know of such a place? I'd be greatly appreciative if you do.

Thanks,

J. Reklaw
JOIN THE TEAM