By dallas123
#130212 Minecraft Username: M16_Warrior (dallas123)

What position are you interested in? : Builder

What experience do you have with said position? (Have you been an admin/moderator/builder before? If so, where? Do you battle other players a lot in Pixelmon, on Pokemon X/Y or Pokemonshowdown.com?): I have helped build 1 server spawn and many towns on different servers

Please provide links, screenshots or videos (or PokemonShowdown replays) of work you have done in the past related to the position you are applying for:
Spoiler:
I also have built the building at /warp lli :D
also the building in the picture above is finished, just not in this picture here x-x

By Kuwoobie
#130249 We have updated to 3.1.2! (Minecraft 1.7.2) I am extremely happy and relieved to see everything running smoothly after working to make it run all night.

Special thanks go to Moeboy for providing a patched version of NBTedit we can use.

Now we can finally start moving forward again. I will update ranks and go through all applications once I've rested, then I will set up a new hub area for the new 1.7 survival world!

GUESS WHAT EVERYONE! CHOICE ITEMS ARE FIXED!

Also on my to do list:

* Set up GL/E4 ranks with subgroups so I know what donor rank they would be otherwise.
* Hub area for new survival
* Fix dynmap files
* Update plugins
* Set up PvP arena/dueling area
* Other things I know there is a lot more to do but I can't remember. Need to rest now
By Darkwolf2789
#130678 Minecraft Username:darkwolf2789

What position are you interested in? :apprentice gym leader for Viridian city

What experience do you have with said position? (Have you been an admin/moderator/builder before? If so, where? Do you battle other players a lot in Pixelmon, on Pokemon X/Y or Pokemonshowdown.com?):no but I played pixelmon 3.0.4 and I had trained a lot of zorua about 8 to be exact and I beat the water gym I love pixelmon a lot I am on ever night

Please provide links, screenshots or videos (or PokemonShowdown replays) of work you have done in the past related to the position you are applying for:i don't record sorry also no screen shots yet since update

”hope I get this thnx for viewing this good bye
~love darkwolf2789
By OverK
#130760 MINECRAFT Username: waterdude44

What position are you interested in? : Moderator

What experience do you have with said position? (Have you been an admin/moderator/builder before? If so, where? Do you battle other players a lot in Pixelmon, on Pokemon X/Y or Pokemonshowdown.com?): I've been an admin/builder on an unpopular server called MangoWorld. I am also a Gym Leader on Bullet Phase Pixelmon. I battle many players in Pixelmon, as a Gym Leader should, and I've battled several people in various versions of Pokemon, such as Pokemon XD, Pokemon Sapphire, and the one of the newest versions, Pokemon X. I'd like to be a mod on Poke Heaven because it has come to my attention that many players are in need of help, and when a staff member joins, they all unload their questions on him/her. I would like to become a staff member and leighten the load on the other admins/mods and answer questions/help players.

Please provide links, screenshots or videos (or PokemonShowdown replays) of work you have done in the past related to the position you are applying for: Unfortunately, I didn't take any screenshots of my admin work on MangoWorld. Although this is embarrassing, during 1.2.5, I had no idea how to take screenshots. I am very sorry for the inconvenience!
By MiloDragon
#130823 Minecraft Username:DragonBaneKiller

What position are you interested in? : Mod

What experience do you have with said position? (Have you been an admin/moderator/builder before? If so, where? Do you battle other players a lot in Pixelmon, on Pokemon X/Y or Pokemonshowdown.com?):Yes in a lot of Servers I battle a lot in pixelmon And in PokemonX/Y

Please provide links, screenshots or videos (or PokemonShowdown replays) of work you have done in the past related to the position you are applying for:sorry but the videos are in my YouTube but that video is a private video and my link to my YouTube is
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCnX3e9bUKUz9u0tvgBDtXQA
By Venres
#131141 STAFF APPLICATION TEMPLATE:

Minecraft Username: venres

What position are you interested in? : Moderator or Facebook Page Manager or Hoenn Head Builder

Experience: I have been playing minecraft for four years, and Pokemon since I was in pre-school. Since I have started playing minecraft I have been a member of several servers. In addition, I have been an admin on my friends sever, which he hosted a couple of years ago. Currently, I am a moderator on my college's sever (Valparaiso University), and I also help with building various areas (like spawn, and shopping areas). I'm also a member of my college's "League of Gaming", where we organize gaming events around campus. I am currently the Treasure for my College's gaming organization.

Links:

http://gyazo.com/338a680a0bbdf4e37ec9b75e0810e0d8

http://gyazo.com/345bd567e5770ad1aea50554021541ee
By Reignofpain
#131145 Minecraft Username: Reignofpain

What position are you interested in? : Builder, and/or Safari Maintainer.

What experience do you have with said position? (Have you been an admin/moderator/builder before? If so, where?
I have been playing minecraft, vanilla and modded, for multiple years now. I have a fair share of builds that I have completed, here is my build from the modpack Agrarian Skies:
It has most of the outside work done, but the inside is mostly empty. I love building and i'm quite fine with architectural work once i take more time with it.

Do you battle other players a lot in Pixelmon, on Pokemon X/Y or Pokemonshowdown.com?):
I have not battled others that much on the server yet, I have been really busy working on my base with my friends, our swamp house. I would include some pictures of that but it isn't done yet and does not look to appealing to the eye, but it should not since it is a swamp house :P. I have not battled anyone in X/Y or pokemonshowdown.

Please provide links, screenshots or videos (or PokemonShowdown replays) of work you have done in the past related to the position you are applying for: Screenshots have been shown within the experience tab.

Thank you guys for the fun server!
By blockster39
#131328 Minecraft Username:
Experience with NetBattle:
Experience with pokemonshowdown.com:

Are you a part of any Pokemon leagues or communities? no im not :(

Why do you want to be a Gym Leader? because then i can prove my worth to people

Will you be able to log in at least once a week for one hour per week to accept challenges? yes definitley

How often will you be able to accept challenges outside of your challenge schedule? most of the time

Are you willing to prepare a team that meets your Gym's specifications? (Type and level cap of 60-- server admins can help you get started) yea i am

P.S: i would like to be able to be a water gym leader
but either way
By Kirito
#131481 Minecraft Username: b_man3000 (Megaman986)

What position are you interested in? : i am applying for mod/admin if you have room or will accept me.

What experience do you have with said position? (Have you been an admin/moderator/builder before? If so, where? Do you battle other players a lot in Pixelmon, on Pokemon X/Y or Pokemonshowdown.com?): i have been builder, helper, mod, admin and co-owner on a server called Doicraft. that is the only server though. i battle players regularaly when they challenge me or when i challenge others. in pokeshowdown i usually do a battle or two every day with random strangers. i enjoy helping others as well as letting them help me when i need it. ill be able to get on all the time untill school starts then i will only be on after school/night i can work around other peoples time tables so i can be on when most staff arent i am realy hoping you will accept me as a staff member. thanks for concidering. ~Mittens
JOIN THE TEAM