By ImStessingChaos
#132046 ImStessingChaos

Builder

I've been building for awhile. i can look at something a remember what it looked like sometimes. i take my time with my work and im very skillful. I've built replica of some builds and other builds are just my own.

By LeafGreen24
#132159 May I be a graphic designer my IGN: LeafGreen24. I have 1 years experience with it
By LeafGreen24
#132161 Sorry i didn't read the template but ill do it know

Minecraft Username: LeafGreen24

What position are you interested in? : Graphic Designer

What experience do you have with said position? (Have you been an admin/moderator/builder before? If so, where? Do you battle other players a lot in Pixelmon, on Pokemon X/Y or Pokemonshowdown.com?): I have taken a 6 month class on graphic designs and continued it throughout the year. so i have 1 year experience with it

Please provide links, screenshots or videos (or PokemonShowdown replays) of work you have done in the past related to the position you are applying for: I haven't really saved my work, but if you can give me like an assignment it'll show you were I'm at
By MegaGreninja29
#132228 Minecraft Username:Robopete

Position: Pokémon Champion

I don't have any experience with... online things like battling people all over and stuff but please accept me because I want to be part of something big! And the other servers won't give me a chance. so please accept.
By apbuggy
#132524 Minecraft Username: Apbuggy6

What position are you interested in? : Youtuber

What experience do you have with said position? (Have you been an admin/moderator/builder before? If so, where? Do you battle other players a lot in Pixelmon, on Pokemon X/Y or Pokemonshowdown.com?):I have been in mod before on a couple servers and I do a lot of battling and trading in pokemon x and y.

Experience of pkmn: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/rando ... -144357144 , http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/rando ... -144360120

Thx :D
By TheGoldenSnake
#132538 Minecraft Username:TheGoldenSnake
Pokemon games you own (all):Pearl, White, Black 2, X I also owned Pokémon Soulsilver but lost it
Can you work well in a team-like environment?:Yes
Can you take constructive criticism and be polite to your fellow Builders?:Defiantly

What are some things you have built? (This would be a great place to put in some screenshots of past builds): Houses mostly along with gyms, Labs, Markets, PokeCenters and an Arena but I deleted those files when I reset my pc cause a virus
==================================================================================================================+IMPORTANT+============================================================================================================
Although I might be young, please give me a change! I know most people my age are turned down mainly because their age. I a builder and I really love to build Pixelmon themed builds because it was my first installed mod. I know I have school and that can be an issue but if you give me a change I won't blow it! Please trust me!
By DislexicAlgerian
#132578 Minecraft Username: Caden_Moran

What position are you interested in? : Builder

I've recently been a part of a build team. I've been admin and moderators on other servers

No i didnt do anything with pokemonshowdown
Attachments
2014-07-25_16.03.25.png
2014-07-25_16.03.25.png (366.53 KiB) Viewed 1993 times
2014-07-25_16.02.02.png
2014-07-25_16.02.02.png (699.15 KiB) Viewed 1993 times
By BlazeBuster
#132966 Minecraft Username: Blaze_Buster101

What position are you interested in? : Builder

What experience do you have with said position? (Have you been an admin/moderator/builder before? If so, where? Do you battle other players a lot in Pixelmon, on Pokemon X/Y or Pokemonshowdown.com?): I have had experience building on other servers. On PatotaCraft I am currently a builder. I love building and really like this server!

Please provide links, screenshots or videos (or PokemonShowdown replays) of work you have done in the past related to the position you are applying for: http://imgur.com/xQ72HJB Is some terra forming i did.
http://imgur.com/LnyMYSw That was a CTF map I was working on but sadly the server got shut down! D: It was STILL in constuction though!
JOIN THE TEAM