By Vikerus
Welcome to Justiscraft!

www.justiscraft.com/forum/

Updates:Players can Voice Chat through our public Mumble server @ pogo.vikerus.com, If you want to have radius based chat use this: [Clientside VOIP]
We now have a Dynmap for everyone to use!

The Justis Region: 2 Years of Development and Pixelmon Sorcery!
*poof* (UnknownCaveMusicBlairs) You find yourself in a well lit room seemly underground... Before you are pillars of peculiar shape and size, bricks in the walls stare back as you notice frescoes of strange Pixelmon carved into the stone. You have arrived safely... in the Justis Region? Though it is not apparent at first signs on the walls spell out "rules" and "welcome." Finally at the middle of the last room a sign shows "warp spawn." //Blackout... . . .

*poof* (SoothingTownMusicPlays) Atop what appears to be a school's spire you observe your first glimpse in this sweet scented region. "FFFFRreeearow!" *A fearow narrowly avoids you as it's owner flies under the spires shade.* Standing with this new friend beside, you look over a cute village seeing plenty of flowers and plain type Pixelmon.

FearowMan : "Hey! Welcome what starter you get?"

You : "Bulbasaur ^-^"

*FearowMan points to the Mini-Menu and Guide Book* "GIve those a look over so you know more about this region! You can fight pixelmon, sell their drops and buy cool things at the Firecity shop!"

You : "Thanks, how do I challenge a gym leader then?"

FearowMan : "Just ask a ranger/leader/Leaguemaster or Pokemaster they are ranked players who head gyms, you can even apply to become one at justiscraft.com/forum. Well I'ma go hunt for a shiny pidgey later!"

You : "See you, and thanks for the help! I need to train for the first gym!"

And that is Justiscraft.

Their are a lot of servers out there. Many with fancy Youtubers and 100,000's of followers. They are great owners and communities, however JC has something they just don't. Truly inspired world and game play development through evolution of input from the player base. Currently we are one of the oldest running and most dedicated Pixelmon entities out there. From humble roots with SteamCrew and now up to our newest server Justiscraft Survival factions region. You are welcomed to come join us and make some new friends in a one of a kind Pixelmon server!

You don't need to worry about your save being lost, your efforts wasted. This server is run and played by true fans of the pokemon battle experience. Gyms are run by volunteers from the player base and anyone can apply to become one on the forum! There is a process for moving up into the staff as well. http://justiscraft.com/forum.
PIXELMON 3.1.4 \ Minecraft 1.7.2
Backup IP: mcarchway.net:25555 - archway.io:25555

MC Archway hub : http://archway.io
Official Website : http://www.justiscraft.com
Justiscraft @ Enjin : http://www.justiscraft.enjin.com
Donations Help Fund Hosting* : http://justiscraftserver.buycraft.com

Justiscraft Info

Features: Full service Poke'Marts'. Gyms with individual Cities. Two entire Pixelmon Leagues to Master. Quests and Events. The region is spread out across a vast area but is packed with over 18 cities/towns and counting! Bukkit-Pixelmon. No need for any extra Mods beyond Pixelmon. There are 18 gyms to challenge and defeat between two leagues. Trainers are encouraged to become apart of region by becoming Leaders of a gym or Rangers. More is coming, look forward to new cities, quests, events, and areas!

Gym order:

New Gym Order!?!?!?

Novice League Gyms:
1. Normal
Code: Select allGym's Level range : < 10 -17 (3) >
Badge : < Plain >
Move Learned : < TM48 >
Rewards : < 5 Great Balls / Ever Stone / 10 gold >

2. Water
Code: Select allGym's Level range : < 18 - 23 (3) >
Badge : < Cascade >
Move Learned : < HM9 >
Rewards : < 5 Dive Balls / 2 Potions / 1 diamond >

3. Rock
Code: Select allGym's Level range : < 25 - 30 (3) >
Badge : < Stone >
Move Learned : < TM80 >
Rewards : < 5 Level Balls / 2 Super Potions / 3 diamonds >

4. Ice
Code: Select allGym's Level range : < 33 - 38 (4) >
Badge : < Icicle >
Move Learned : < TM79 >
Rewards : < 5 Timer Balls / 1 Full Restore / 4 diamonds >

5. Ground
Code: Select allGym's Level range : < 40 - 45 (4) >
Badge : < Boulder >
Move Learned : < TM28 >
Rewards : < 5 Heavy Balls / 3 Leftovers / 5 diamonds >

6. Psychic
Code: Select allGym's Level range : < 47 - 52 (5) >
Badge : < Mind >
Move Learned : < TM85 >
Rewards : < 5 Love Balls / Exp Share / 6 diamonds >

7. Sky
Code: Select allGym's Level range : < 55 - 60 (6) >
Badge : < Zephyr >
Move Learned : < TM88 >
Rewards : < 5 Premier Balls / Choice Scarf / 7 diamonds >

8. Fire
Code: Select allGym's Level range : < 63 - 68 (6) >
Badge : < Heat >
Move Learned : < TM43 >
Rewards : < 5 Heal Balls / Fire Stone / 1 emerald >

9. Electric
Code: Select allGym's Level range : < 70 - 75 (6) >
Badge : < Thunder >
Move Learned : < TM24 >
Rewards : < 10 Fast Ball / Electirizer >

Advanced League Gyms:
10. Fighting
Code: Select allGym's Level range : < 75 - 78 (6) >
Badge : < Knuckle >
Move Learned : < HM6 >
Rewards : < 5 Ultra Balls / 5 Max Potions >

11. Poison
Code: Select allGym's Level range : < 78 - 83 (6) >
Badge : < Marsh >
Move Learned : < TM34 >
Rewards : < Super Rod >

12. Bug
Code: Select allGym's Level range : < 83 - 88 (6) >
Badge : < Hive >
Move Learned : < TM76 >
Rewards : < 20 Safari Balls / 2 Revives >

13. Steel
Code: Select allGym's Level range : < 88 >
Badge : < Mine >
Move Learned : < TM75 >
Rewards : < 5 Luxury Balls / 2 emerald >

14. Grass
Code: Select allGym's Level range : < 90 >
Badge : < Forest >
Move Learned : < TM22 >
Rewards : < 10 Nest Balls / 5 Full Heals >

15. Dark
Code: Select allGym's Level range : < 88-94 >
Badge : < Soul >
Move Learned : < TM30 >
Rewards : < 5 Dusk Balls / 5 Moon Balls / Sun Stone >

16. Fossil
Code: Select allGym's Level range : < 95 >
Badge : < Relic >
Move Learned : < TM10 >
Rewards : < Cover Fossil >

17. Dragon
Code: Select allGym's Level range : < 96 - 99 (6) >
Badge : < Raiseing >
Move Learned : < TM82 And TM2 >
Rewards : < 1 Master Ball / Lucky Egg >

18. Rainbow
Code: Select allGym's Level range : < 99 (6) >
Badge : < Rainbow >
Move Learned : < TM15 >
Rewards : < 20 Friend Balls / King's Rock / 5 emeralds >

~=Mega=~ League Gyms :
After a quick discussion over how best to change up the gyms and advancement in the Justiscraft Leagues it's been decided that all mega league gyms will be dual type! And a second Mega E4 will accompany this incredibly skillful set of gyms. It's both for fun and sport. Though it might be made easier somehow. To become one of the TWO mega league champs you must first beat them in a real double battle! This will be a first on JC and I think is a great way to make the ending that much more satisfying If a trainer has the skill to build a team that can defeat two champions there is no battle too difficult to overcome. And truly deserves the title of a Pokemon GrandMaster.

Elite Four
#.-------Levels------------------Type--------------------Prize-------------
a.----< 100 (6) >-------<Type: Psychic >-------< Key to second level >
b.----< 100 (6) >-------<Type: Water >--------< Key to third level >
c.----< 100 (6) >-------<Type: Bug >-----< Key to fourth level >
d.----< 100 (6) >-------<Type: Ground >-----< Key to Battle Frontier >

The leaders of elite four must train and catch their own teams! This is to make the position one of dedication and honor. The elite four will use TM moves making them much more difficult. Also the Types and Teams are up to the Leader of each room. A Trainer may not heal on their way through the rooms. Unless they use potions in-between battles. Both Trainer and Leader may not use any moves that cause confusion or sleep effects.
The future of this server depends on every ones co-operation.
We have to learn to play together NICELY=)

Application Forms

All applications should be filled out and submitted here: http://www.justiscraft.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=15

Current Op's | Show
-Vikerus
-Barclay1
-Demo4z
-mmdh2
-I_Havoc_I
-DaiYashiOokami
-Paleym
-XxTuxedoMaskxX
-Pandainminecraft
-Aushy
-Kel
-Jaypaw
-darkfanatic64
- SWATassassin64
- iamheat
- Shimotu
- Gorrod3
- Orioke

By Css1234567890123
#58172 Good to see that the server's towns now have names! (Well Newbirth was already there)
By DutchKroket
#58173 You are merging? Sounds awesome!

I sure hope it will work out, you guys will get a sub-forum together.
By Css1234567890123
#58178 Wow, I completely missed the merging. Well I'm sure you guys will be awesome together, I might stop by when you guys do then Vik, good luck!
By Sundial_MC
#58201 God... I haven't had any time to play MC lately, which I feel bad about D:
Really happy to see Vik isn't dead, and the merging! :o

Good luck with everything!

[highlight]just testing this new feature[/highlight]
By Vikerus
Sundial_MC wrote:God... I haven't had any time to play MC lately, which I feel bad about D:

I didn't realize I was being considered dead already xD

No worries Sun you have other things to occupy your time now anyway. Congrats with the forum promotion!
By Css1234567890123
Vikerus wrote:
Sundial_MC wrote:God... I haven't had any time to play MC lately, which I feel bad about D:

No worries Sun you have other things to occupy your time now anyway. Congrats with the forum promotion!

Sorry that I haven't been on there either Vik, I've been busy with Joe's server and all, and now I have the forums to moderate, so I probably won't be on much at all. I wish you good luck though, and have a good time doing it!
By Vikerus
Css1234567890123 wrote:
Vikerus wrote:

Sorry that I haven't been on there either Vik, I've been busy with Joe's server and all, and now I have the forums to moderate, so I probably won't be on much at all. I wish you good luck though, and have a good time doing it!

I really don't take it personally. After all you can only be entertained so long in pixelmon. It's cool to see you guys are moving up in the forums ranks though. Tells me I had some quality people running my server there for a while and I really appreciate all the work all of you guys did. Seriously wouldn't be the server it is if you all hadn't been a part of it.

I'm starting up a forum of my own right now actually. It's just a free one I put together but you are all invited to join it. I plan to make it much more then just a pixelmon server forum.

Check it out : http://vikerus.boards.net/
And yes I named it Vikerus xD
By I_H4V0C_I
#58531 I thought I might as well apply, I've been contemplating it for a few days.
InGameName : I_H4V0C_I
Your Gym(s) preference : Electric

How often do you login and for how long? : Pretty much everyday, might miss a few. Few hours at a time.
How long have you played Pixelmon? : Almost two weeks, around a week and a half.
Rate your typing skill 1-10 : 7-8
Have you ever been banned on Justiscraft? : Nope, hope I never do.
How long have you played here at Justiscraft? : Since I started playing Pixelmon. So about 2 weeks.
Why should you be considered for Gym Leader? :I have a genuine fondness for this server, and I would love nothing more to see it prosper and be considered for gym leader.
I also plan on applying for Op in the future, once I have had enough experience on the server and once I am familiar with almost everyone.
JOIN THE TEAM