By Dthay9
#131163 Ingame Minecraft Username: ChaoticEvilMonk
Chosen Server(Kanto or PlanetPixelmon): Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): I think pokemc is a good it has friend people on the server that i have seen it has a good map and server. I have seen many kanto servers none had the map that u have so it is original to me.
By itsTemPo
#131492 Ingame Minecraft Username: its_TemPo
Chosen Server (Kanto or PlanetPixelmon): PlanetPixelmon
What do you think about PokeMC? (50 words or more): i think that PokeMC is by far the best pixelmon server I've been on in ages.the mods and people are very nice and caring.i suggest going on it. even tho legendaries don't spawn in , i don't mind i enjoy capping shiny's and leveling up its the point of the game.. i give it a 8/10 because of no legendary spawn but thats it
By kingmaker
#131554 Ingame Minecraft Username: kingmaker
Chosen Server: Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC?: PokeMC is a fantastic pixelmon server. My 7yo nephew and I have been playing there for 6 months, and I couldn't be more impressed by the professional staff, supportive players, and well constructed Map. We live at http://map.pokemc.com:8888/?worldname=w ... 8895183666 right next to skittletown, so come by and visit us and get your poki-battle on!
By PrototypeAC
#131562 In game Minecraft Username: PrototypeAC
Server: Planet
PokeMC is by far my favorite pixelmon sever. I have been on over 4 pixelmon servers and PokeMC is still my favorite. IT has such a kind and supportive community that does not bring you down but brings you up. It does things that other servers do not such as giveaways, Legendary hunts, boss hunts, and much more. It is sincerely a great server check it out!
By mj_lafleur
#131634 All reviews up to this point have been logged. you will be contacted shortly on our website (http://www.pokemc.com) about your free donation rank, you will be messaged a coupon code on our website.

You can view progress through our working spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... _eil#gid=0

Thank you so much for taking time to talk about our server and what your thoughts/opinions are about it. This is helping us a lot!
By Morgzee
#131640 ingame Minecraft Username: Morgzee
Chosen Server(Kanto or PlanetPixelmon): Planet pixelmon
What do you think about PokeMC?: Poke mc is one of the most fun filled Pixelmon server there is! Its full of friendly staff and players! It is a fun survival pixelmon server were You can train hang out with ur Friends And much more! Its a really Nice friendly atmosphere there is no swearing and no cheating (X-ray or Poke radar) Allowed on this server these mods will ruin the vibe of survival! This server Holds Events and competitions frequently! I truely love this server from my heart and I Highly Recommend it to all You pixelmon Lovers! I Hope to see you around! Morgzee :) The server Ip is : Play.pokemc.com
By kennydoesmc
#131644 Ingame Minecraft Username: kennydoesmc
Chosen Server (Kanto or PlanetPixelmon): PlanetPixelmon
What do you think about PokeMC? (50 words or more): I think of pokemc as a child/family friendly server with helpful mods and managers, with lots of fun events everyonce in a while . i also enjoy playing with other people on the server , they help me when i need help and when they need help why dont help them out ? i always enjoy being on pokemc with friendly people
By ironmikepoke
#131988 Ingame Minecraft Username: ironmikepoke
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): Pokemc is a good server, all of the other servers I played on had extreme lag and was mostly lagging out. Pokemc also holds events for the playerbase , including hunts, capture a certain type of pokemon, and many more! I can certainly say that Pokemc is one of the best pixelmon servers.
By SiulTuga
#132054 Ingame Minecraft Username: SiulTuga
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): Its really cool, specialy love how it brought the Kanto region with next gen pokemons, and for a person who only played leaf green, it really is great, i also love the events and custom activities, exploring will unlock new areas, to sum it up, its awesome!
JOIN THE TEAM