Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!

By ferengi94
#139039 The node is a fun server with a wide range of modpacks and servers, and there always expanding. Currently they have 2 pixelspark servers, a pixelmon server, B-team server, Agrarian Skies server, and even a direwolfv20 server! If you play minecraft, I am sure one of there servers will peak a interest and should check them out.

The staff: The staff are great and very active. They are always alot of them on the teamspeak to talk to freely and there all funny and outgoing. If you need help or just wanna talk, anyone of them would be a great person to meet. Staff are very diverse as well. With staff around the world from all ages and genders. Staff even made things like FAQ pages on the website and in-game just to help out new players to minecraft and pokemon alike and want to make sure none feel left out or feel like they don't understand how to play.

The Servers: The servers are always lively with players that have been playing for ages and theirs tons of new players hourly. Everyone there is welcoming and very helpful. Plus the pixelmon and pixelspark side have gyms, minigames, quests, silly one-day things, and tons of other things. The admins on all the servers work hard to give a fun and great experience everyday on the servers to make sure the players are never bored, never out of anything to do, and just helping them stay on and have a great time.

Players: All the players are great and rule breakers are quite rare on here. We rarely have problems with cheaters or advertisers. The players want to help players just as much as the staff themselves do and you can always trust them to help you out when you need it with anything.

Overall: The servers are great and you are missing out if you are not already playing on any one of them. Great staff, Great community, and just a great time.
By Wattyooo
#139041 As a well-seasoned player of who has visited many servers and communities within the Minecraft world, I came across this gem of a server around 2 months ago and I am extremely happy to stay

First Impressions:

I find the community on this server drastically more different than any others I have experienced. The staff on this Server are helpful, courteous and always willing to lend a helping hand, which is a major benefit a lot of servers are lacking in my opinion. The staff also maintain the standards of chat in the server and thwart any spammers/hackers which makes the experience even more enjoyable.

As time went on:

As I stayed a bit longer in this server I have mad many friends and allies- never enemies. I am genuinely impressed by the sheer amount of fun and excitement I have had while being on this server. What also impresses me is that there are very little (to none) griefers or scammers on this server, and if it happens on the rare chance to occur, it gets dealt with quickly and accordingly, which again is why this is my all time favourite server.

Looking to the future:

As I secure my position more firmly in this server I see all the potential opportunities that can arrive. There are plenty discussion forums where we as players can discuss changes we would like to see implemented - and they are listened too! In fact recently I have noticed admins going around putting up Halloween decoration and arranging "drop partys" for the festive period -never have I ever experienced such a hands on player dedicated server/staff

Long live the Nodemc
Last bumped by Pr3d on 31 Oct 2014 10:04.
JOIN THE TEAM