Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By Lemonita
#138800 Are you a fan of Minecraft? Are you a fan of Pokemon?
Then you are in the right place! Pixelmoncraft combines the two on our player friendly Pixelmon Server.

PixemonCraft takes the popular Pokémon-themed Pixelmon mod and makes it multiplayer. Based on the Pokémon regions from the super-popular Nintendo games, PixelmonCraft not only recreates the areas and towns of those games, but also replicates as much of the gameplay as possible. Animals in Minecraft are not only replaced with Pokémon, but they can be caught and battled with. There are gym leaders to fight, Pokémarts to shop in, and long-grass to avoid.

Pixelmon 5.1.2 server ip: server.pixelmoncraft.com

The blocky nature of Minecraft cutely replicates the feel of the Pokémon games, and makes this genuinely feel like an accurate depiction of a Pokémon MMO. There’s an authentic feel of love on the server, with a friendliness and warmth that only forcing cute animals to maul each other to near-death can provide.

Visit our website on PixelmonCraft.com
Last edited by Lemonita on 30 Apr 2017 15:56, edited 9 times in total.
By thierryo3
#141553 in my opinion this server is the best pixelmon server ever.
there are lots of things to do, exiting quests and really competetive gyms (on the /kanto server) i am playing for 10 months now, and i never got bored. very nice people and the owner+mods/admins etc. are very nice as well.
u should really come!!!! /msg thierryo3 if u want some help starting up!!!
By CSMineMan
#141554 I love this server! I've been playing on the server for about 11 months, I'm a gym leader on this server, and i work hard to build things all the time. If i had to choose a favorite pixelmon server, as #1, I'd choose this one! There is a really nice staff team, the people are nice to each other. Also, people try to make the experience as good as it can be! There are also gyms with teams that are really hard to beat, but if you do it right you'll win! Once again this is the best pixelmon server ever in my opinion!

-CSMineMan
By oli1314
#141555 I've been playing on the server for a month now and i absolutely love it! The staff is really friendly and helps whenever you need it. The gyms are hard to beat but it's possible and i think that is the greatest advantage of this server! I hope that the Kanto server gets a elite 4 and a champ in the future that would be the only thing missing! Since the Item auction is up again it's very easy to get the item you wish! Thanks for that!
I really love the server and i think others do too!

-oli1314
By WastedCorps
#141556 love the server. it has good people and helpful mods. few things i would change about planet and im sure everyone know what they are gyms,coin,shops and get rid of the houses that the owner stopped playing. but other than that id say as long as its 3 3 4 now one of the best servers out there!!!
By glongcatzrule13
#141557 Pixelmoncraft? It is the greatest pixelmon server I've played on. It has next to no lag, great staff, awesome game objectives and a good economy and money system. The server has its own teamspeak, allowing players to communicate, allowing another dimension to the already beloved game. When I joined the server, i had no knowledge of ev training, natures and how they affected pokemons battle ability, and now not only do I know about them, but have been able to use them and battle on a more competitive level.

-glongcatzrule13
By 09Anthony09
#141558 Well i been playing for months and i enjoy making friends and helping other people making me feel helpful and is really a helpful social media and feel safe purchasing items. the first server i played on it really got me eye catchy and how they give a lot of prizes and event prizes. Including the Mods they are helpful and give me advice if i have any problems! Pixelmon has the chance of making players feel welcomed. Come Along and enjoy now :)

Need any help /msg 09Anthony09

-09Anthony09
By Warriorcats67
#141566 This is the best pixelmon server. I was a donator, and I love the perks! In my opinion, I think everyone should be on this server. For some reason, It's losing people! This server doesn't deserve to die like all the others. We will keep it going, this server is the best!
Warriorcats67
Last edited by Warriorcats67 on 22 Nov 2014 12:36, edited 1 time in total.
By Yutolio
#141567 I started playing this server with a small group of friends of mine, we were new to the pixelmon mod and this server. The server offered us a warm hospitality since the beginning though ,the staff is great and always helpful, lots of quests,regions and cities make this the best server!
~Riccardo987
By rocker2301
#141568 This is one of the best pixelmon servers around the block and is a blast. The people on the server are very friendly and the server constantly gets updated, this is highly recommended from me and you should get your friends to come and join the server too
:-D . If you ever need any help there are always people there and you will always have something to talk about.

Username: rocker2301