Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By NaughtyGoblin
#197492 After being with this server group for more than 4 years, I still can't get enough of it! We have a competitive Gym system like no other which stays up to date, the staff team is friendly and knowledgeable, and the community is very positive. I love Lemonita's work on this server, and I hope he continues to excel in running this server.

~NaughtyGoblin
By maccajr3
#197495 As the British would normally say'the proof is in the pudding'.

we all know how great the Mod is, we have all played it and appreciated it. There's one thing having a top mod pack with pokemon another having a successful and well built server.
Pixelmoncraft have not only mixed together a number of amazing mods but also built a pretty spectacular community around that.
A team of players, staff and gymleaders who are not only fun but there to help and make you flourish.

Highly recommended server.

Get Involved

MaccaJr3
By zzachzx
#197502 The best Pixelmon server that I've had the pleasure of playing on. A great community full of friendly and helpful members as well as an amazing group of staff who are just as helpful themselves. A competitive and challenging gym system and a donation system that is well worth it with the perks it gives. I've spent countless hours over the past year and a half and I wouldn't take a second of it back, I've made countless friends on the server and met some great people. Overall, the best Pixelmon server in the world!

-- zzachzx
By MooseTho
#197505 Pixelmoncraft, where do I begin? I've been a member of the server for about 3 years now, many of those as a Gymleader, and don't plan on stopping! The recent update makes everything better. The community is excellent and welcoming to new and old alike. The competitive scene on the server also isn't too bad, so you can have a decent conversation about the deeper part of Pokemon. Overall, excellent server, and it is very welcoming to players who just joined! :)
-MooseTho :-)
By kaboutertje
#197521 :-D This mod is soo good. I started playing 2 years ago on the other sever named Kanto. Then a year ago i quit playing because people said MC wasnt cool anymore. 3 months ago i started playing and there was a new server and yeah im playing again . It is a really good server and there are always people who want to help you and everybody is very kind.
I buyed a rank because i like it so!! :-D :-D :-D
MC username: kaboutertje_301
By ProbablyCrazyPete
#197526 Back in early 2015 when my friends told me about a cool new modpack called 'pixelmon' i was sceptical but we agreed to find a server that hosted it so we could try it out for ourselves. What we landed on was pixelmoncraft. And here I am 3 years later still playing it with friends, and i wouldn't have missed any of it for the world. Cannot recommend enough.
By SirSlimeyXZ
#197609 When I first joined this server, I had high expectations for a Pixelmon server of this size. Needless to say, those expectations were not only met, they were exceeded. I've been playing for 2 years on this server now, and I don't plan to stop anytime soon. The server's community is rich with different people to meet, the staff is friendly, and the Gyms are a good challenge, especially to newer players. Over all, the best Pixelmon server I've played on to date, would highly reccomend it.

-Sir_SlimeyXZ
By tylerm0614
#197610 My honest review of the Pixelmoncraft server:

When I first entered the server, I was lost. My friend had referred me to it, as he was a gym leader on the server. I had nothing but a level 5 Mudkip to my name and the drive to beat all the gyms and get the badges. I had tons of helpful and friendly people guide me thru the ins and outs of Pixelmon and how it worked. This server taught me things I never even knew existed in Pokemon, like how IVs and EVs worked, what each held item did, and helped me overall become a better battler. I slowly but surely defeated each gym (which is no cake walk like the real games, by the way), and became a gym leader myself. It overall was a fantastic experience and I would recommend it to people of all backgrounds if they love Minecraft and Pokemon!

Sincerely,

Tylerm0614, former rock and water gym leader