Forum rules: 
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • Don't post cracked servers; we don't support them.
  • Don't even bother to advertise your server here if you take the ads off our downloads on your website or use modpacks. We have no interest in servers that don't want us supported/have no respect. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By marethyue
#197829 this server is the best, the communety is awesome, awesome staff. theres always somthing to do. and the ranks and perks are ameazing too. i bought the rank. and 0 regreds. the rewards are awesome and they have frebies for free to play players and an help guide for starters and an starter kit. if you play pixelmon. come to this erver!
By FiddlyLight
#197831 In my opinion this server is one of the best actually the best pixelmon server out there in my eyes. I love the way you can join the server and be expected to get on with everyone. The community is so good i havnt really seen any toxicity or bad behaviour of players. I hopped onto the ts and i felt very welcomed into the Ts community. I honestly rate this server 10/10 and i love it!

~FiddlyLight
By Junpiter
#197833 I've been playing this server for about 11 months and this is one of the friendliest servers I've ever been on! The staff is amazing here and it's child friendly! It's probably the best Pixelmon server I've been on!
By IDropuLikeUrHot
#197914 I joined the server a few days ago and my first impressions were delightful. I hopped onto the server and i was welcomed by a few players and i immediately started on my quest to catch them all. I have never played pixelmon before and i am pleasantly suprised by PixelmonCraft. I feel like i will always play the server for ever it is so good.
By SmashJeff
#198381 One of the greatest pixelmon servers that's out there! Would recommend for anyone to join the server since the staff are wonderful, it's chucked full of fun and exciting things for you to do! As well as it gives players freedom to do anything they dream! Most enjoyable server that you could join, I would recommend you to become one with us!