Forum rules: 
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • Don't post cracked servers; we don't support them.
  • Don't even bother to advertise your server here if you take the ads off our downloads on your website or use modpacks. We have no interest in servers that don't want us supported/have no respect. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By Swablu
#197660 MirageCraft is such a great pixelmon server! Everyone is extremely helpful and kind, and the spawn rates are awesome! I've been looking for a new pixelmon server to play on for a while now and I finally found one that I enjoy playing on!
By xBinketx
#197705 They asked for a review, so this is my impression within 2 days, all feedback is opinion-based.

So I start on the server, the usual welcomes, and I can see their tutorial is very well laid out, and not mandatory at all, of course, being a player with a shred of common sense, I look at the rules, accept them, and onto the tutorial.

After shortly leaving spawn, they notify you saying that you can join their website for a rank, nothing unusual there, just join via enjin and you get the "free shiny" that almost every server has, but I digress.

The pokeball and other marts are very well laid out, albeit, pricey, but maybe I'm just either stingy or doing something wrong

One thing I will say, and maybe it's because I usually play 1.7.10 mods before joining this, the hunger is quite... quick, perhaps it's like this elsewhere, but I found myself eating after every 3 seconds due to the hunger drain, not a killjoy, but it certainly gets in the way if you don't know the process of getting food.

Anyway, the pixelmon experience itself is quite nice, pokemon are fairly easy to trade for, if you don't mind a slight grind for the basics, but upon 2 days in, and I've barely found a decent pokemon (70% or up), on the other hand, that's most likely me be finicky. I did find a Sunflora of which I was fairly pleased about in terms of stats however.

Alright, now I discuss the points I do not agree with.
I know it's expensive to run a server, but not everyone has 5$ to shell out on even the cheapest of donation items, for example: A simple "ball change"- of which: they will change the caught pokeball, is that 5$. The pricing is a little steep, and that's coming from somebody who has donated before elsewhere, and donates at a reasonable amount.

Other than that, there's really no other concerns of mine other than a World Reset that is happening on May 29th (Currently May 1st, 11:45 PM AST), but it only affect builds, which is of no concern to me. (But I do have to feel bad for those who made really great monuments and builds)

So there's my review, I don't take questions or feedback, just giving my point of view on what has happened thus far.
By Zqpper
#197724 Honestly This is the BEST SERVER I have ever played on! I reasons why I think this is the best server I've played on (My Opinion) is because of the amount of people that help you when you ask a question and when your in need of a material. I also think this is a awesome server because The Pokémon Gyms and Warps are very cool. Because normally other servers wouldn't have that kind of thing so That's why I like this server Because it's very Unique and Creative on how the server was made. The last thing I think that is awesome about the server is that they host events (Even though this is my 3rd day on server) and I plan on going to a lot of them because they seem really fun and you also get rewarded on wining the event. If I were to rate this server it would be a for sure 10/10 and 110% effert was put in to the server and the community. Thanks for reading :)
By FishTahko
#197744 Usually I don't write reviews, but feedback is important in order to make something better. I love Pokemon, never was a huge fan of Minecraft till a few months ago. Then I got into Pixelmon. There went my life, if I had one before games I don't remember it much. This is a great version of it, the staff and in-game players are all so amazing. They are all super helpful, I didn't know how to get back home when I first started and everyone helped me out. I only have 1 problem, and it might be my computer itself. When first loading up Pixelmon it likes to freeze up and almost crash instantly. Within a few seconds it fixes itself, usually anyways. Other than that, no complaints at all, just the usual my pokemon keeps dying lol. Great job overall, love it. Keep up the great work!

-FishTahko
By PoroKing989
#197763 MirageCraft is one of the best servers i've played in the community is super friendly and the staffs are so helpful, the maps were built so well it's mind blowing... and the owner, trying his best to make the server as fun as possible one of the most active owners, staying up all night to improve everything. Hope You Join the community also! <3
By XXCharger321XX
#197774 Where do we start..? This server is one of the best servers i have played on. I used to play around 1.8 but then i moved away from pixelmon. Not only has this server been fun but has rekindled my love with pixelmon. The server has great stuff with aleast 1 or 2 on at all times. The are funny and extremely helpful as i have not played the game in a while. They are willing to help you and are very experienced and generous. The host of the server is on a lot which in my experience you don't see a lot. The server has many good commands such as /pauc ./gts . /rtp ./tpa I could go on forever. I love this server and would highly recommend it. :D
By XXCharger321XX
#197775 Where do we start..? This server is one of the best servers i have played on. I used to play around 1.8 but then i moved away from pixelmon. Not only has this server been fun but has rekindled my love with pixelmon. The server has great stuff with aleast 1 or 2 on at all times. The are funny and extremely helpful as i have not played the game in a while. They are willing to help you and are very experienced and generous. The host of the server is on a lot which in my experience you don't see a lot. The server has many good commands such as /pauc ./gts . /rtp ./tpa I could go on forever. I love this server and would highly recommend it. :D