- Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
- Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
- If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
- Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
- Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
- Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
- Don't post cracked servers; we don't support them.
- Don't even bother to advertise your server here if you take the ads off our downloads on your website or use modpacks. We have no interest in servers that don't want us supported/have no respect. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
- If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
- No advertising on other servers.
- No advertising 3rd party services.
- Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
See you there!
Other servers have them still. It must be a conflict of plugins going on there and I guess you will sort it, but wow, that's not a good look. I'll come back if and when you sort that...
I tried many servers before, both small and big and while some were certainly awesome, this one takes everything up a notch. The gyms are actually hard to beat and not just something to do to get loot, the safari works perfectly (and as intended, no using pokemons in there) but what I think makes this server special is the dedication of both the staff and the players, which makes this server feel like a living and breathing world. The events happen one after the other (hosted both by the staff and by the players), and they're not all fighting tournaments either, there's a variety of them, like catching competitions, there was a safari event too when it came out, so you never know what will be next. The playerbase likes to play competitively (which is rare in my opinion) and is very helpful when in need of tips.
All in all, both the playerbase and the staff cares and it shows.
Me and a couple of friends decided to play some pixelmon again after a bit of time away from it. We decided to join Miragecraft and we were not wrong by doing so! Miragecraft has an amazing staff and the community is also amazing. Are you afraid that u might not know what to do ? Dont worry, you will be placed in a starting zone were a bit of the things will be explained to you! If you need further help the people on the server are not afraid to help you out with tips and tricks if you ask for it . I have an amazing time playing on the server and i dont regret it at all that this was my first server in a while with this amazing staff and community! Dont be afraid of giving it a try! u wont regret it ! ^^