Forum rules: 
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • Don't post cracked servers; we don't support them.
  • Don't even bother to advertise your server here if you take the ads off our downloads on your website or use modpacks. We have no interest in servers that don't want us supported/have no respect. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By Kingpanda56
#197141 :-D This is a great server with a helpful community. The second I joined I was bombarded with welcomes from everyone from trainers to high staff people helped me get started and I zoomed off from there it is a really put together server I never lag which is hard with mods I love that it starts you out with items which keeps your progression steady and the events and new ranks make every moment Nice and refreshing never dull It is really fun to see normal survival mixed with pixelmon It really shows me a new way to play I love that when I ask a question its answered I am proud to be a loyal member of MirageCraft
By Nyamui
#197153 This server is pretty great - you've got plenty of room to explore. Voting also gives you nice little bonuses, so it's something you look forward to. The GTS system is very nice, allowing you to save up and snag pokemon you usually cant find. The members of the community are very nice and helpful - some members even helped me level parts of a whole biome to hunt for a Celebi. All in all it's a pretty great server and I'd definitely reccomend hopping on it. Theres so much to do and it's pretty immersive.
By Awesomepipi
#197199 :-) This is the best server ever! there is so much land to explore so many ways to level up and best of all 6x the normal pokemon rate making it so much easier to get started and become the best pokemon trainer of all. I recommend this server to any pixelmon players looking for a great server there are so many easy ways to get rewards and progress into the game you can get a guaranteed 100 0 pokecoins a day! for only about 3 minutes a day its so amazing.
By Awesomepipi
#197200 This is the best server ever! there is so much land to explore so many ways to level up and best of all 6x the normal pokemon rate making it so much easier to get started and become the best pokemon trainer of all. I recommend this server to any pixelmon players looking for a great server there are so many easy ways to get rewards and progress into the game you can get a guaranteed 100 0 pokecoins a day! for only about 3 minutes a day its so amazing.
By killernumb
#197241 The server is Amazing! I am new to pixelmon and this server has welcomed me. Everytime I have a question or have a problem everybody helps me and make the experience in the server so much better. I had tried out other servers but can never stay more then 30 mins without being drawn back to this one. GREAT JOB