Forum rules: 
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • Don't post cracked servers; we don't support them.
  • Don't even bother to advertise your server here if you take the ads off our downloads on your website or use modpacks. We have no interest in servers that don't want us supported/have no respect. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By SnowBlitzz
Server IP: mc.MirageCraft.net
Discord: http://discord.gg/4K3XZxY
Download and Play Now: Click Me
Installation Guide: Click Me
Download and Play Now: Click Me
Installation Guide: Click Me
Last edited by SnowBlitzz on 30 Apr 2017 23:48, edited 57 times in total.
By Tmanbazooka
#138986 Amazing server! If you guys are looking for a HUGE world to explore, to train to become the best and to meet and be apart of an awesome community then this is the place for you. When I first joined this server I could tell immediately that there were people here that I could get along with, and right away I was able to make some pretty great friends, and the staff man were they helpful! This server updates quite frequently, there are TONS of events so you are always kept busy if not training and exploring the massively generated world, riding is enabled, and with the advanced servers they use there is hardly any lag which for how large the world is, is quite incredible. Not to mention the Gyms are more challenging, and the Elite 4 well lets just say you need to be well trained to get passed them. And all the gyms and elite 4 members are coded with advanced AI which means no waiting for the player to get online to move further along. I have to say I have really enjoyed my time on this server! I mean other servers may have the mod, but nothing comes close to the one I have fallen in love with.
By Sergii
#139161 10/10 Extremely recommend! When I first joined the server I was immediately intrigued by the spawn very cool and organized! (No Glass Dome Spawn) You can travel and explore in a huge generated world and even build your own house! Very nice and helpful staff ready to answer any burning questions you could have. Build your team to beat the Kanto Gym leaders, Elite 4, and battle other players! They also have pixelmon side-mod's inlcluding EVs/IVs Mod and the Wonder Trade Mod! The server also has many events going on to keep you busy and having loads of fun! Very active fourms on the servers website and a unique donation store. Go join MirageCraft today!
By Craftblair
#139189 Fantastic Community! :-D
This server has the best group of players and staff that ive seen this year.
I thought that when I first joined this server there were gonna be hackers with legendaries/shinnies but when i played on miragecraft I felt like im actually playing a real pokemon game.Its full of events and random tourneys with glorious prizes that will blow you away even thought most of these are hosted by regular players. Instead of factions we having a better solution for pixelmon and we call it teams full of members,Unique and creative bases were builded in the making of the teams hq. Reasonable Ranks and A expanding community of over 2,000 enjin members.Miragecraft is one of the best pixelmon servers Ive ever played on. This server is 10/10 and will always be open because of the up time.

10/10 sir 10/10
Last edited by Craftblair on 21 Oct 2014 22:00, edited 3 times in total.
By SparklezTheWolf
#139192 My first impression of this server was amazing! The staff are friendly energetic and helpful. The players are great and most of all the server is very fun to be on! I tried other servers and attempted to play on them but there just wasn't any spark but when i began to play on mirage craft i instantly fell in love with the server. The gym set ups are amazing and actually make you work for your badges so you cant just get a wild poke a beat them and beating the E4 is a very high accomplishment which takes effort and strategy to beat. There are drop parts , events made by staff and sometimes players and over all has one of the friendliest communities i have seen and its still growing each day!The Own gets on and actually interacts and talks with the players which just makes me appreciate the serve a whole lot more than i already do! Over all i would rate this serve 10 out of 10 !
By BluuSpectre
#139195 Awesome Server. This server have a good quality, the mechanism on the server is great, the staff on the server they're making a good job every time which that's good.

Also the events on the server and on the forums takes the players's attention because is very organized. including the gyms, the elite 4 is the point which every player wants to finish, the wondertrade is a good stuff implemented this month and is very useful. The players enjoys the server and in my personal opinion i don't get bored because i think this is the only pixelmon server of i like. there are many biomes and many stuff to search, and is survival and that's other thing of the server which makes the player getting fun as well. The forums is always active and is great about the players enjoys the server. the thing of i like on the server so much is when you talk with the players (that includes the staff), and the mechanic on the server.

I recomend to play this server.
By Gopizza2012
#139207 This is an epic server with a great community and really maximizes the pixelmon mod to it's full extension. It's easy to play and get started and allows people to do things they wouldn't be able to do ANYWHERE else. If your not already on this server come on now because I can't even explain what your missing out on.

~gopizza2012 :-D
By pio
#139212 WOW! 10/10. This server is mind-blowing. The first time I joined I got a "welcome" from a lot of people even though the server alredy has a "Welcome" message. Its open survival, has warps, has pokemon riding and legendaries spawning. I cant believe I havent played on this server longer. The Gyms are easy but the Elite4 is so OP even at LVL80 that dispite me being there hooked all day EV training I only managed to beat Ice.
There are also staff members online at all time, atleast when Im on there is always atleast 1, when there isnt like 3-4 and they help us with anything we need. Even when someone asks a stupid question like some people do they just keep calm and try to resolve it.
Anyone wanting a server to play on THIS is the one OMG. Never leaving this place!

-pioavenger :D Anyone wanting to play together just find me.
By Blarno
#139256 Hello guys, Blarno here
I play on this server for about 4 months and I am extemely happy with it and would suggest you to join me! Server used to be cracked but after it became a premium server we lost some players who couldn't get a chance to purchase a premium account... anyway, the server grew soon back and has nice number of players, especially at weekends. The server has nice, talkative and helpful community which I guess most of you would like to have on a server you play on.. and that is the reason many of the cracked users actually bought a premium account to stay with such community! The server has all of the Kanto Gyms which will require you some pokemon training and will make you have fun on the server, and will make you able to kill the boredom you feel before you come to the server :D Also, there is Elite4 which you will have to train hard for! We're holding weekly tournaments and another events which will give you a chance to win a lot of great prizes! Come to the server, support us and show us that you are an awesome trainer!
By BasedGodPainn
#139274 Honest post! This server is without a doubt a great server, would rate 8/8 no hate. The Top three thing that I love about this server is the Amazing community, Awesome staff, and it's a Lag free server! But without a doubt the Amazing community is the best reason to join the server by far. The first time that I played on the server was back last November it was probably my favorite server at the time and still is. The chat wasn't spammy, little to no lag at all, and everyone was nice. Which is why I love it so much! It's nearly has been a year since I've started playing on the server and not once have I ever gotten bored with nothing to do, there was always something to do on the server wether it was from training a awesome team to playing in events and tournaments to battling the gym leaders/ Elite Four and usually after playing for a 11 months you normally get bored of a server that you play on a lot! Anyways it's a awesome server and I would always recommend playing on it because you will have endless fun, literally best pixelmon server out there wouldn't recommend any other server but this one.

BasedGodPain :-D