Forum rules: 
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • Don't post cracked servers; we don't support them.
  • Don't even bother to advertise your server here if you take the ads off our downloads on your website or use modpacks. We have no interest in servers that don't want us supported/have no respect. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By samlonfish
#199674 I really like this server. The community is nice, the spawnrate is high. If you are looking for a survival server. This might be the one you are looking for. Generally servers with survival that has random teleport makes exploring way easier. Overall if you are a pixelmon fan you should at least try this server out.
By jaspermanders
#199688 This severs the best pixelmon server there is.
All the people on it are so nice and you can also talk to them in the discord and that is always nice. Also you don't have to pay for Trainer rank so it isn't p2w and that is for the most people really nice. The best thing are the gyms because they aren't easy to beat and they aren't impossible. and the spawning is just so good the further you go the higher the levels.
the server is 10 out of 10
By husotyle411
#199737 this server is fantastic!!! quality staff, excellent spawn rates and connections. i dont have much time on this server but i already love it. i plan to spend as much time as possible playing it. i would strongly recommend anyone and everyone play on this server 10/10
By husotyle411
#199738 this server is fantastic!!! quality staff, excellent spawn rates and connections. i dont have much time on this server but i already love it. i plan to spend as much time as possible playing it. i would strongly recommend anyone and everyone play on this server 10/10
By Elibud
#199774 This server is great but i wish that maybe there was more events because i really enjoy those. Also i think that maybe they should increase mega bosses spawn rates, but i understand if you dont. Best Pixelmon server i ever played on. :-D
By TinaHobbit
#199799 I am so far a newbie to this server and am quite enjoying it. The spawn rate for pixelmon is good, Ive not had any bad experience with the community AND the shops are nice. Lag is small even with me playing on laptop, if it gets a bit laggy leaving to let pokemon despawn fixes that quickly. The claim land and /sethome plugins are very nice as well, lets you explore without having to hike all the way home.

The only negatives from a newbies point of view, shop items are little pricey for beginners when pokemon drops dont sell for much and you cant sell ores/dusts, its not outrageous or anything just a little tough for beginners. Also the ore spawn for aluminum ore is a little sparse for something you need a bit off to make all the machines.
By zmanhopes
#199851 Wonderful server! This server has a great community and staff. Players a very friendly and are always open to help others! The owners are on every once and a while and they always interact with the others. Spawns are not too high but they are also not to low. They have custom biome leveling going all the way from level 10 spawns to all the way up to level 60 spawns. This is an awesome server and I play every day! I give it a 10/10!
By Bulkybay
#199855 With all honesty this is one of the best servers I have been across for the last year I love how there is barely any lag and all the staff that I have met have been cool and awesome to talk to. the people on this sever are respectful to every so as I. I love this sever and all up I give it a 8.8/10. there is still a lot to prove on like making sure there is no to bare minimum of lag and more megas to be added. I think there should be quests to be added and easier ways to get money. you should make people choose a team (blue, red, yellow) and they get that pacific armour and gear. I love what you have done with the game and soon enough I will donate, bulky_Bay