- Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
- Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
- If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
- Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
- Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
- Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
- Don't post cracked servers; we don't support them.
- Don't even bother to advertise your server here if you take the ads off our downloads on your website or use modpacks. We have no interest in servers that don't want us supported/have no respect. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
- If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
- No advertising on other servers.
- No advertising 3rd party services.
- Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
All the people on it are so nice and you can also talk to them in the discord and that is always nice. Also you don't have to pay for Trainer rank so it isn't p2w and that is for the most people really nice. The best thing are the gyms because they aren't easy to beat and they aren't impossible. and the spawning is just so good the further you go the higher the levels.
the server is 10 out of 10
The only negatives from a newbies point of view, shop items are little pricey for beginners when pokemon drops dont sell for much and you cant sell ores/dusts, its not outrageous or anything just a little tough for beginners. Also the ore spawn for aluminum ore is a little sparse for something you need a bit off to make all the machines.