Forum rules: 
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • Don't post cracked servers; we don't support them.
  • Don't even bother to advertise your server here if you take the ads off our downloads on your website or use modpacks. We have no interest in servers that don't want us supported/have no respect. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By Britishgamer43
#200444 MirageCraft has earned it's amazing reputation for a reason; amazing staff, lot's of very kind individuals, great seed and awesome looking spawn.

With Pixelmon being inevitably shut down by the Pokemon Company, Minecraft players should definitely be considering playing on this server due to how much fun they'll have with other people.

The owner of the server came online recently to discuss the recent news and that even without the continuation of the mod the server will go on.

The owner has a lot of dedication to keep this server alive and well, you can really get behind the guy.

For those who want to experience Pixelmon for what it was, do it with us on Mirage Craft!
:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D
10 outta 10 would smash again
By DeathSlayer213
#200464 This Game is great! I play it everyday and it Never gets boring! The staff are really great. I was trying to get my trainer kit and they helped me all the way! After pixelmon got shut down getting into this server would be a great choice! You can tell that the creators put a lot of effort into the server!

In the beginning it starts slow but once you make a house and start leveling up, it gets So much more fun! No one Ever scams on the server which makes it really great! The community is very helpful and if you are ever confused about anything, you can ask them and they'll tell you!

I think it would be better for it to tell when a legendary spawns, but other than that this game is perfect! By far best pixelmon server in minecraft in my opinion.

I love the thought put into the commands. There's /gts which sends you to a sale of pokemon. You can go to any warp by doing /warps. /rtp to warp to a random place etc. I also like the fact how it's somewhat survival and you have to do some things on your own. It's also not one of those servers that give crazy starters that ruin the purpose of the game.

There is NO lag compared to other pixelmon servers that lag like crazy. I'd rate this server 10/10
By TheBloodyKiller
#200738 MirageCraft definitely has to be one of my favorite servers I've ever visited in my Minecraft history. The things I absolutely love about this server is that it includes my favorite mode, Pixelmon. But the server integrates this mod in a whole new style, by adding additional plugins, ranks, and just overall sense of fun that makes this the best server possible for Pixelmon. I highly recommend visiting this server if you haven't already, and begin your Pixelmon journey today. :-D