Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By Girithium
#139574 Hello everyone! The Owner of the Girithium Pixelmon server here! I'm here to introduce my Pixelmon server. Let me give you a quick tour of the server.

On the server, we have tons of plugins such as Auction, Factions , PlayerVaults, Votifier, McMMO, and tons more! Although we have factions on the server, PVP and RAIDING is not allowed. The only reason we have factions on the server is so people can claim land for their beautiful homes!

Our server is a survival server, so you can build your luxorious home, explore the deepest depths of the ocean, or even journey to the highest part of the world. Exactly like a regular survival server, but with PIXELMON! Also, mobs do NOT spawn naturally, only through spawners!

So, that's the end of the quick tour I have for you! If you want to join the server, please do! The ip is PLAY.GTPIXELMON.NET ! Please don't forget to leave any feedback, either good or bad, so I can work on to improve the server! See you all there :)

Check out our website: http://girithium.com

By Girithium
#139580 I believe we have 1 more opening for staff. Just note that you must meet our requirements before applying. See you soon!
JOIN THE TEAM