Forum rules: 
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • Don't post cracked servers; we don't support them.
  • Don't even bother to advertise your server here if you take the ads off our downloads on your website or use modpacks. We have no interest in servers that don't want us supported/have no respect. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By Lavenders
#141144 PokePact Pixelmon

IP: pokepact.beastmc.com

We are now running on a brand new and improved map! Updated Recently to Minecraft 1.10.2 & Pixelmon 5.0.4!
We have a team of experienced staff knowledgeable in both Pixelmon and Vanilla Minecraft. If you're looking for a server with a great community, friendly players, and active staff then this is the server for you! We have bi-weekly/monthly drop parties and tournaments that suit both casual and competitive players!

Server Features:
- Shiny Starters
- Frequent Drop Parties & Events
- Ranks
- Player Gyms
- NPC Gyms
- In-Game Shop (Buy&Sell Items)
- GriefPrevention
- KeepInventory
- PokeAuction
- PixelShout
- Wonder Trade
- Legendary Spawn Notification
- Public EV Training Area
- EVs/IVs Command Available To Everyone
- Breeding Command Available To Everyone
- Competitive Tournaments
- Contests
- Chill&Safe Community
- Improved Steps for Egg Hatching
- Riding Enabled
- Custom Move Tutor
- 99% Uptime 24/7
- And more!

Server Screenshots

Last edited by Lavenders on 26 May 2017 01:18, edited 26 times in total.
By Drakenslayer141
#141493 Hey Guys,

Really love the server, and I think it's one of the best out there. With a friendly staff and community, this server welcomes you as soon as you join. You start out in an amazing spawn and gather your pokemon to fight the 8 hoenn league gyms. Just come on and see for yourself what fun awaits you. You can even bring a friend if you'd like.

I hope to see you up there,

~Drake
By AkameChan99
#141664 It's a great server! The gym leaders are active and the staff is Professional, I also love that we start with Shiny Starters. The shop is awesome and so are all of the builds. The safari zone is the best one I have ever seen! Overall a great server!!
By AdaptOG
#142547 Great server! I would recommend to everyone who is looking for a great survival pixelmon server. The staff team is amazing they always respond to questions and are helpful. The community is amazing aswell with over 10+ users on everyday (maybe even 20+!)