Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By Gibbseyy
#184663 hey, my ign is Gibbseyy i have only played this server for about 3 days but it's the most fun iv'e had playing a server in a long time, I'm gonna keep playing and tell more of my friends to get on here but theres allready a whole group of us who play on here, thnx - Gibbseyy :-) :-D

By iakovosl
#184782 :-D this is the best server I ever seen it have great shiny starter pokemons and more awesome things! I really like your work about this server and the best thing is that staff is everyday online and helping us with things we don't know! I hope you reply me soon kisses pixelmon the best mod ever exist in the world :-D love to pixelmon!

IGN:iakovosl :-) :-D :-D :-) :-) :-D :-) :-) :-) :-) :-D
By Bdawgfanz
#185375 I love this server! Ive been on for a total of 2 days and ive already completed Johto and im working on kanto right now! The staff are amazing and answer any question I have, and there is almost always one on the server which makes it a lot more fun. It is an all around well developed server and I hope everyone can have as much fun as I am having! :P IGN~bdawgfanz
By Herobrineace1
#186728 The Game is Amazing i love the idea of adding pokestops to the game it is just amazing!!!!
I also love the fact that the Map is like another map that is similar or is the map and it reminds me of the time i played it. Everything is Just Awesome!
By Slythher
#188169 My Review for the Server: This server is actually quite fun! i just started though. it has a fair amount of players and a friendly community. It also has a vote feature enabling it to give items to players whilst helping their server's name get knowned. The owner and staff seemed pretty cool too. Generally all in all this server is a fun and a good server to play pixelmon in. Keep it up. We really appreciate it Ign-Slythher
By PokeSkippy
#188443 GRM Pixlemon is the best Pixelmon server in the world!

A lot of the features on this server are just stunning!
*Quick Warps
*Kanto, Jhoto and the Battle Tower
*NPC Gymleaders
*A Community that interacts with each other and is kind!
*Auction House!
*Play as Team Rocket
*Boosterpacks
*AND MANY MORE!!!
All of those items on the list above is what makes this server a fun time to play on. There will NEVER be a boring or dull moment within this server, because the community and staff will always keep pulling you back on in!

Also, EVENTS! Yes, I said Events! The GRM frequent events that have great rewards at the very end. Don't be bummed out if you didn't get anything good, because I am sure you will get one next team.

Finally, the staff is the most organized I have seen in a while. They have a complex system put in the staff, so that ALL of the aspects of the server are covered.
This includes the following:
* Events
* Player Assistance
* CUSTOM PLUGINS
* Very Very Helpfull

I hope I have make you exiting!

My ING name is SkippyGamer_NL
By Niceblacky
#188481 IGN- Niceblacky
the server is actually really Fun. The staff in the server are nice and help with a lot of things even no they seem like they fight there not. there actually messing around with each other. The server also has Great regions both Kanto and Johto are both really nice. The owner and the staff do a lot to make your adventure on this server as fun and joyful as possible. the owner also does the best drop party's you will ever experience. This server is also the Best because we have taco trucks. and amazing citys to live in. the owner is a nice kitty kitty he if you are building a major build and u need some blocks that would be hard to get he will give you them for free or for a small cost. Love this server soo much
JOIN THE TEAM