Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By dartacus
#142707 Image
Hello there everyone my name is dartacus and i know what your thinking what does my server have to offer you well I'm glad you asked. My Server offers a fun and kind atmosphere, we have great and kind staff who will be happy to help you with any questions or concerns. We have a grief prevention plugin so you wont need to worry about griefers destroying your builds. We have events every so often along with battle arenas and 8 gyms for you to battle. Everyone also has a chance to become a gym leader or staff. There is a economy that allows you to buy all the items you will need on your adventure. We have keep inventory on so if you happen to fall off a cliff or fall in lava you wont lose any of your items. Are player base is also a kind one who are always willing to help out their fellow players. To find out more you will have to check out are server so i hope to see you there.

IP: pixelmondusk.beastmc.com

By BioPheer
#142733 Everyone this server is totaly worth check out theres lots of refreshing things in the server and if you like to play on starting out servers then this would be great for you ! and you start out with rare candies :D to boot so ya come and check it out and if you like then stay with us and watch us grow... Only sky is the limit here <3
By Aidan9888
#142763 PixelmonDusk is a great server and here are a list of reasons why I enjoy it so much and you will too:

1) Great staff. The staff on here are helpful and understanding and will also help with problems.

2) Grief prevention. Ever built something big and awesome but got destroyed? Well that won't happen on pixelmondusk as grief prevention stops those pesky people.

3) Shiny starters! Ever wanted a shiny charmander or Mudkip? Well here you start with one! It lets you pick your favourite starter and see it shine!

4) Friendly Environment. People on this server are both helpful and polite, they won't ever be rude and they are also very trustworthy.

5) Economic system. This server offers a break from catching all those pokemon and lets you earn money to be used for equipment at the mall (All you will ever need).

There a just 5 reasons that I have listed, if you want to know more check out the server for yourself. Download pixelmon and join today.
By xIMenthosIx
#142813 My first day on Pixelmon Dusk

The Moment I joined, all the Players was very friendly.
I started playing and talking a long Time with them and I can say ... WOW ! The Community is the friendliest I have ever seen, the Server - Team helps fast as they can and you can talk with them about anything.
If You want to Play Pixelmon with a friendly, familiary Community join it,
By lydia91
#142838 On pixelmon dusk everyone is friendly an acts more like a family then a gaming community. Even thou we do have our times at being at each other throats. The staff is great an goes out of their way to help everyone. things i love about teh server are;

1.) Helpful and frendly staff.

2.) no griefing which is great for me I build more than I battle

3.) If you don't like the starter you got they will change it out for you.

4.) everyone is goofy

5.) they have events and contests which gives great prizes

6.) great town builds
By MiseryKoss
#142916 PixelmonDusk in my opinion is one of the best pixelmon servers iv had the privilege of being apart of. When i first logged in i was greeted by everyone and felt welcomed and knew i was home.
The server is very up to date and not many glitches or lag spikes like most servers. Everyone is very helpful and is always willing to give a hand.
I normally hate righting a review on anything but i felt that this server deserved it.

Shout outs to server admins Dartacus and CMsmily for running a great server.
JOIN THE TEAM