Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By TheBlingChicken
#188014 This Server is by far my favorite pixelmon server.Me and my friends are always trying to find a way to play pure survival together so we can play but there are almost none of those serevrs.One day i decided to see what inita nova was and it was really good.Although i will say they need to get a reset soon but other than that its really good.The Mods andAdmins are really nice and they have a wonderful pixpack for us. It offers u pretty much every good add on in the game. This Is my review

By wolfking05
#188032 I love this server, I just recently started playing it and the first thing I noticed that the players are very much so willing to answer any question I had. The staff is very kind and amazing at just about anything. I love how all starters are shiny, that's an amazing feature. I have been non-stop playing this server for hours(send help). :-D Best server ever.
By KingPython12345
#188033 This server is the best pixelmon server out there. I'm not just saying that because it is. The staff is very friendly and helpful that they could probably solve any problem you have. This server deserves to be played by as many people as possible. :-)
By Troller123457
#188061 Lets first start off with the good things about this server. Many players of all types, very good warps for leveling, ev training, and safaris. The staff are friendly as long as you don't get under their skin. Now for the bads. I find that the server lags due to what reason is unknown to me. They have gyms but usually two gym leaders are on at a time even out of the 30 gym leaders they have registered. But other than that I've been enjoying my time on this server. Also with the world reset on the horizon it will hopefully fix the two problems listed above.
JOIN THE TEAM