Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By Woaahitsme
#143165 Image

Server ip: initianovamc.com
Server Website: http://initianovamc.enjin.com/

1.8.9/4.2.7

Welcome to InitiaNova! Our server offers a fun and friendly community with helpful staff. We have amazing builds and some custom plugins.
This is a survival server with grief protection so you are free to build a house without the worry of having your building griefed. Gyms are run by players not by npc's so people can take an active part in the server and get to know other players.

Water Gym:

Once you beat all 8 gyms you can challenge the Elite 4 and The Champion!

E4:

The server includes:
- Shiny Starter! - Receive a shiny starter when joining!
- Custom ranks! -Gym leader ranks, you tube ranks, donor ranks and a free Nova Rank!
- Great staff! - Mature kind and helpful staff!
- Gym Leader Opportunities!-Train your pokemon and apply for Gym Leader!
- Teams-Create a team or join one and work together.
- Riding Enabled
Hope to see you on the server! <3

By AboutSwaG
#143293 This is a fantastic server, filled with lots of fun and adventure! The staff are very friendly, especially the Owners. I highly reccomend checking it out, you will not be dissapointed! :-D
By KazuApollo
#143472 A server you can enjoy yourself and the staff on there are funny and like to give a helping hand ;) everyone play fair and no one is better then anyone :) remember if you are not having fun then you not enjoying your self <3
By Solarmic
#143848 It's hard to explain such a good server in little words on a forum, but I will try... :-)
This server is hard to put down once your into it. There is just so much to do in this server it's hard to grasp. I know everyone who plays this server will have a good time with it, just as I have. There's a lot more I could say, but you just need to play the server and experience the words I and others have written for yourself.
JOIN THE TEAM