- Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
- Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
- If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
- Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
- Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
- Don't post cracked servers; we don't support them.
- Don't even bother to advertise your server here if you take the ads off our downloads on your website or use modpacks. We have no interest in servers that don't want us supported/have no respect. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
- If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
- No advertising on other servers.
- No advertising 3rd party services.
- Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
I left Minecraft a year ago, because of being bored and just repeated.
Then, I found the Pixelmon Launcher. I decided to give it a try. And this is where Initia Nova made my day. I found their Pixpack, I read about them, I checked their mods to finally find out this server is awesome! I join the server, everyone is so kind and loving, people trade, play and fight together as Pokemon Trainers. The commands are great. I especially love WonderTrade and the staff, which are absolutely gorgeous.
I fell in love with Initia Nova, will you?