Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By AdiTheOrangutan
#188240 Hello everyone i love this server 50/25 start <3 u guys keep up the good work and ill purchase a rank to . The fact u get a free shiny starter , exp share and a lot of other stuff when u start is just awesome i love u guys . Keep up the good work!!!!! and i will play a lot more! <3Peace

By zeretsu15
#188428 I was told if I comment or something I would get nova rank, just to say love the server, I couldn't find a good pixelmon server. it took me forever to find this good of a server. the only downside is the lagspike that happens occasionally, I can live with it it is still a great server. ign: zeretsu15
By babyhippyo
#188906 To begin with, i would donate to this server if i could (but i cant), and that says a ton about it. To begin with, there aren't many things i would pay money on, but this server is one of those things. there is nothing wrong with it. the shiny starter at the beginning is amazing since the normal ones are pretty boring. both of the safari zones help out with early leveling, and quick pokemon for a new player to catch. the warps, claiming, and homes are great for movement. the kits and everything you start with are perfect, and really help a new player out. everyone that I've talked to on the server was in a great mood, and were just helpful, especially the staff. not to mention half the people in the server stop what they're doing and actually welcome the people who first join the server, and multiple times have i seen them get things from users on this server. not once have i had to wait to join the server for down time as its up for a long amount of time. Not to mention the 16 hour straight play through on that server i did a couple days ago. the only reason i could do that play through was because i was enjoying it with the others on the server. the only bad thing I would say about the server is that there aren't enough people on it. i haven't seen the server full once, and i think that's a downer. all in all, this server is great. everyone's nice, cheerful,and helpful at that. there's nothing wrong with the server in my opinion. so that means join initianova and make this server the great thing it deserves to be.
--babyhippyo

p.s. im still looking for boogie boy
JOIN THE TEAM