Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By Aviriix
#149430 Image
You can join our server with this IP: InfinityCubedMC.com

BulbasaurCraft
Some of you might've heard or played it back in 2015 before it closed down. Well, we're bringing it back! Larger, better and updated!

BulbasaurCraft is a Survival orientated pixelmon server with a Storymode! We first opened back in march 2015 but unfortunately had to close down in august because of some complications. Now those complications have been dealt with, we've decided to open the server again! We are a survival focussed pixelmon server with features such as gyms, economy, tournaments and fun other activities! We're planning to add questing later on aswell!

Our staff team consist out of experienced staff, having staff experience from both the previous BulbasaurCraft server and other servers. We're also always looking for new ambitious or experienced people to join our team.

Join our discord! https://discordapp.com/invite/WaYMqPE
You can join our server with this IP: InfinityCubedMC.com
Visit and register on our website: BulbasaurCraft.enjin.com

We're currently running Pixelmon Reforged on Minecraft 1.12.2 installing instuctions can be found on our Discord!

By Diedie15
#150687 this is a fantastic server, great community, friendly staff and a real pokemon experience. past the first ten steps of excitement there are ten more and then ten more. its not just the amazing builds and gorgeous scenery, its the amazing functionality of these amazin places, the gyms, the poke centres, the arenas and the shops. i'd truly suggest to anyone I talk to come try this out
By sander2215
#150695 I love this server. The server itself is stable, and the people are really coöperative and kind. :)
Even though the server is still only half done, it already looks amazing. I expect it to become only better.
The owner is online a lot (thank god), and that makes it easy to solve serverwide problems and bugs, so no waiting for the owner to solve things and fix plugins :p.

I truely suggest you check out this server. We will warmly welcome anyone who will join!
By FrostKing
#151234 This server has everything! From free building in the wild to pre-built cities with gyms in it! You can challenge the local gyms, go off and build your own city, or even just run around and explore all the neat places already built. The community is great, the staff is amazing, and I felt at home on this server as soon as I stepped into spawn! I suggest giving this pixelmon server a try if you've not found your Pixelmon home yet! This might very well be the place you call home in the Pixelmon Universe! Hope to see you all soon!
JOIN THE TEAM