Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By Voidstruck
#192570 So far this server has been really positive and helpful. The community is filled with polite and respective players who all help each other out even with the tiniest of things. The staff are also very helpful and polite as well as respectable. This is the only Pixelmon server I have ever played on that I genuinely enjoyed. Although there can be a few tweaks to the server (more plugins, a few coding changes, etc.) the server is absolutely perfect!
My Review: 9/10

By DonJonTon
#192671 I've been with these odd balls ( ;-) ) for nearly 6 months now, about time I did this.

Of all the servers currently up for Pixelmon, only this one feels like a real community.

If the server is full at the peak of the day or quiet in the wee hours of the night you never truly feel alone nor drowned out by the crowd.

Everyone is helpful the owner, the mods and the helpers obviously but even the veteran players are willing to step up if you need help.

Sure the servers got fewer slots than all the others but its perfect just like that, if you want a good Pixelmon experience with a tight knit community, look no further, you've found it. Join us you won't regret it!
By Soraxyooj
#193009 After shutting down and opening back up, the server is stable again and is running well. It's a very relax and fun server that you can enjoy every time you log on. Both staff and players are really helpful and Aviriix, "the owner," replies back to your questions and concern as fast as he can.

This is a server i would recommend to everyone who is willing to play pixelmon and just wanting to have a great and fun time.
JOIN THE TEAM