Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By TheGodElf
#183906 This server is a lot of fun. I've only played on it for a few days now but I'm definitely going to recommend it to my friends. I'm sure they will get just as much of a blast out of it as I am.

By SaylerDude
#184029 Amazing mod!!! Keep up the work!!! I love the poke planet server because it has great trusting people and an active staff! This server really stood out to me from the rest because it wasn't laggy or people weren't angry with on another. I have made lots of great friends and won't stop playing this server for a long time! THANKS POKEPLANET!!!

in game name: SaylerDude
By dinoman1010
#184040 I love the community of the server and how almost nobody tries to scam others
This server is different because of the combined aspects of survival minecraft and adventure pixelmon
my username is dinoman1010
By Zantexeon
#184118 The server is great! I joined a few days ago and I've enjoyed my time on it! The staff are helpful, there's a great community, and there's barely any latency! Keep up the great work! Ign: Zantexeon
By TurtleVans
#184363 The servers is great aboslute best ive played on with pixelmon!!
Its unique that u get voting rewards and there is the Rhub mines. The shop is good with prices so everyone can buy and sell.
U should definatley play on it. Real Worth it

-TurtleVans
JOIN THE TEAM