Forum rules: 
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • Don't post cracked servers; we don't support them.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't even bother to advertise your server here if you take the ads off our downloads on your website or use modpacks. We have no interest in servers that don't want us supported/have no respect.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • Don't caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • No modpack links of any kind. Your post will be removed without warning.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By MoeBoy76
#159923 Image
(logo by RubenVzla)

Just to get it out there on the forums (the launcher will be saying it soon), we have 2 Official servers that we want you to come play on so we can really test out all our cool side-mods. The servers are hosted by and have been donated by our sponsor Nodecraft

Notice: for updates on what is going on on the servers head over to @PixelmonBeta on Twitter

The reason for 2 servers is that one of them is survival (for now) and the other one is a Nuzlocke challenge server (or Safari Games) 1.8.9 and the other is 1.10.2

4.3.0 IP - beta1.pixelmonmod.com
5.0.0 IP - beta2.pixelmonmod.com

Since I'm the one that updated the side-mods I have put the working one on the servers here's the list (for easy reference i will be calling them by the IP start)
NOTE: only Pixelmon is required to join, noted mods: (C), can be use client-side if you want them

beta1 - PixelExtras, Gameshark (C), ItemFinder, MysteryGift (C), WonderTrade and TrainerCommands
beta2 - PixelExtras, TrainerCommands, and of course Nuzlocke

all users can set 3 homes, have access to /breed, /hatch, /evs, /ivs, /movelist, /wiki, /pokesell and /tradesim, other non-Pixelmon related commands include /kits, /tpa and /feed

please report any issues that occur when playing so we can fix them

Bans are non-negotiable, breaking the rules means you are permanently banned
By Lithra
#160141 I checked out the server beta2, it has had up to at least 8 players on it. It all seems like a good start but protection is needed. Players are making their homes and other players come along and grief it, like spawn. All in all I believe this will be a good start for the new update. :-D
By MamaCatGaming
#160171 this server is very fun and has a bunch of beautiful pixel art right at spawn, most of the players are really friendly and kind, you can even build your own gym and towns, even tho you can't be a gym leader until 8 gyms are chosen to be the servers gyms, can't wait to play some more
By MoeBoy76
ShadowsEcho wrote:Why isn't the server up? We of the shadows would like to play.

there's a problem with apricorns generating, it seems to be a problem with one of the plugins i added yesterday, be patient and the problem should be fixed permanently soon :-)
By MoeBoy76
#160190 Server is currently down, i accidentally broke the jar so i have to re-upload Pixelmon, it should be up again within 40 minutes of this post

EDIT: server is back up again
By MoeBoy76
GhoZt9 wrote:Im unable to join, everytime I try, I just crash, is there something im missing? im on pixelmon 4.0.7 and have been able to join other 4.0.7 servers

the console had an error (Internal Exception: java.io.IOException: Connection reset by peer) that means you were disconnected because of a connection error so that means your internet connection is the issue
By hanamura
#160324 Currently the only one on the nuzlocke server, and I'm unable to use the pc/healer (it won't open the menu on right click), nor do I have permission for warps. o: Other than that though, everything else runs smoothly!

It's actually running smoother than my single player game for some reason or another, aha. I'd love to play on this server full time if more people would play. :p