Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By Nekopara01
#188851 We need an Admin on Beta 9 immediately! The following are the names who are threatening to hack the server, spam, advertisement ,and hostility ~ RealDrFusionHD, and optamusrampage. We need these two banned immediately! Please.

By DeadEyeXI
#188986 Okay im officialy done. First He makes fun out of me and tells everyone to give hate to me and now hes making Fun of my story of my dead uncle thinking its funny. :devil: Best Admin ever thats all i want to say if i get banned it was nice meeting you all and everyone have fun with the mewtwos i gave from the giveaways i did. Moe great work on the server man i loved it whilst it lasted. Best Server i think i have ever played but im not playing a server where i get disrespected by an admin over a story over my Uncle :/ But Moe thanks for erverything and thanks for making the server man. It was truely great! :-D :cry:
Attachments
2016-10-11_21.43.38.png
By DYGaming
#189259 so this msg is directly to Moe and the people that knows me, if you guys haven't already know i got perma banned by Arthur. this is gonna be a long msg so if you arent interested you could skip now. so.. back when me and arthur really know each other, he made fun of the orange village or somethin along those lines, saying that it was ugly. i told him to check out my base then he told me "tell me when your done, ill inform moe about it" if u dont believe me you could scroll about 3 weeks? on the console. so after that day i started to gather up materials for my base and also learnt how to breed (thx overclock) and ill be in jungle hills during the day and my base during the night.. So the first time i got really mad at him was when he told everyone to click the button in the command block, we got tped to outside of spawn then i left and he told us to do it again but this time i didnt bother to do it. next thing i know i see 10 ppl in my base and a lugia spawned! ( how wonderful) Obviously i didnt get it, but the people around me got it. Called him a "bastard" some how considered a swear word, and got a warning for language for a weak. i was already angry enough then he decided to spawned like 50 ratata(s) iin my home. I was running at about 2 fps.. then i burnt the ratatas to stop me from lgging but i was still lagging. so i left the server, took a break and moved on. i logged on again, saw my elevator distroyed and no one has permission to my base. first thing that came in mind to me was, arthur. then he ignored me for like 3 times i asked him. then Moe logged on and i asked 2 twice, he finally took the time to fixed it. after that day. most of the time when me and arthur is in the server there will be a /warp party either on my base or my jungle hills base. and then finally, yesterday, the /warp party thing happened again. i told arthur and a mod (with rainbow tag dk really know him/her) that i was done. by this time i already know that arthur doesnt like me in general, so he rated my base 2/10 and it was fine by me, i wasnt mad at all. he asked for a volunteer to test something out. i tped, he accepted, and told me to opened the door. it couldn't be open and said "you dont have adminstrator permission" so what i did was i spammed right click and hold my forward button and some how got in. i was banned for 1 hour for glitching? Apparently. came on 1 hour later. decided to mess with him once. i was banned when i tped to arthur trying to open a door. so when i logged on i was there. i didnt know who but either overclock or arthur tped me to spawn. now read this carefully, cause arthur didnt know this part. when i got tped to spawn, i /back then /home which allows me to be in my home but when i do/back again ill have be at where he is. made an invis pot, drank it, /back and marked down the cords. then i /backed again (tping me to my home) and i put on my arthur, disabling my potion effect OR arthur removed the effect. Either way i was in my home already so i flew to the cords and swam to him. got frozen by overclock/arthur then overclocked tped pm me "trying to get urself banned?" then he unfroze me and left me alone. at this moment i could only see arthur on the map so i assumed that overclock was in /vanish following me. i went to the corner of the map which is where arthur was working, and dug down and started mining there for completely no reason, got gold and some iron. half way through i was tped to him? in a cage? and i told them i was mining check my inventory and they said "no you didnt" "overclock followed you" "arthur could see where u were". they didnt bother me and arthur told me "you worked so hard with your invs pot and bla bla bla" ( it was along those line). by then i was sure that i was gonna get banned for messing with him. Guess what? i got banned! perma! Yay! so i really dont think i should be banned for opening a door and messing with someone. Moe please do reply i wanna know your opinion. Thx for reading of you made it here. i made some very awesome friends on the server, probably wont be meeting u guys cause there is no way of me contacting u since im banned. Narwhals,Overclock and jasl1. you guys were the closest! and too arthur, if you hate me doesnt mean you have to not allow your helpers to work together. all i wanted was to build a gym with him. and u had to command him to ruin my base? also i dont think its funny when YOU give permission to random people to my base, allowing them to build. Once again nice meeting u guys, moe u have done a great job. love ya. well be nice if i get to hear arthur's side of story.
By DYGaming
#189262 This post isnt really part 2 but its kinda part 2, it wont be that long.. i hope xD, so i was banned for glitching/inciting unrest. for the glitching part i could understand but all i did was hold down 2 buttons and i got in. now for the inciting unrest part, im gonna assume that it means that i tried to mess with arthur. it isnt in /rules so...? and also rule 4 "all pixelmon rules apply" could anyone send me the link? cause i dont know the pixelmon rules
JOIN THE TEAM