Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By GhoZt9
MoeBoy76 wrote:
GhoZt9 wrote:Im unable to join, everytime I try, I just crash, is there something im missing? im on pixelmon 4.0.7 and have been able to join other 4.0.7 servers

the console had an error (Internal Exception: java.io.IOException: Connection reset by peer) that means you were disconnected because of a connection error so that means your internet connection is the issue

Well that sucks :I

By Phthalia
#160362 Hey all,

so I *seem* to have everything installed I need to run this (aside from a couple side mods), and everything looks pretty peachy until I try to connect to the server, and I get

"Connection Lost
Mod rejections [FMLMod:pixelmon{4.0.7}]"

what do?

Edit: What version of Forge do I need to run for this? I'm still gettting that error

Edit II: Got it to work! :0 woot
By MoeBoy76
EliteMatrix wrote:I'd love to play on this server if people played.

there is currently an average of 12 players online for beta1 and i don't look at the nuzlocke server so i am just assuming that 1 player every now and then is the average
By Meech
#160728 The moment I joined this server I was hooked. I was playing for about 3 days until someone came on the server. This person was a moderator (MamaCatGaming), and this moderator was salty. We were having problems with the server crashing, when people walked to the right of the spawn, and this mod did NOT hand it correctly, I simply asked where are the apps to be a mod, so I can support the server, then this mod freaks out. Every time I try to join the server this mod now kicks me. I have filmed a short video of him/her kicking me.(watch the whole thing,) Click here for the video.
I find this unacceptable, please help.
By MoeBoy76
Meech wrote:The moment I joined this server I was hooked. I was playing for about 3 days until someone came on the server. This person was a moderator (MamaCatGaming), and this moderator was salty. We were having problems with the server crashing, when people walked to the right of the spawn, and this mod did NOT hand it correctly, I simply asked where are the apps to be a mod, so I can support the server, then this mod freaks out. Every time I try to join the server this mod now kicks me. I have filmed a short video of him/her kicking me.(watch the whole thing,) Click here for the video.
I find this unacceptable, please help.

1) you haven't been seen on the server before
2) how was it handled badly? my staff have said what happened from their POV and i have seen what MamaCatGaming did to prevent the crashes and it seems fair
3) All 3 of my mods were kicking you cos you were clearly being toxic (ShadowsRise was the only one in your video)
4) to become a moderator on the server you must be helpful, respectful and polite, as well as play on the server often enough
JOIN THE TEAM