Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!

By Lyrina25
#161733 It's funny, I've only been on this server for two days now, and i think that it's the best one I've found yet! The players make me feel really welcome and staff are great. I won't say I have a favorite but...Ok, D1ddles is my favorite haha~

But to be more serious, the lack of hunger and the keep inventory is a big thing for me. It makes it feel a lot more like a pokemon game to me, while keeping the core part of minecraft alive. While I kinda would like a seperate world where hunger is on, that's what single player is for.

Staff seems to like to run events too. After all they get bored.yesterday we had a shiny hunt and I won three pretty shinies! The day before we had a parkour contest, but no one won that even though we were all hopping like Lopunnies!

All in all, this server is great! Once the voting is back up, I'll be SURE to vote for it! Everyone should come check it out! See you there!
By Shadic121
#161751 My time on the Dark Games server has been the best time i ever had on a minecraft server. Even though it is small, the community is awesome. Even the mods are funny and help out alot. Most of time we do events and a drop party every week. Yup every week and the funniest thing is that the owner actually socialize with his players everyday. If your looking for a fun pixelmon server I could'nt recommend this server enough.
JOIN THE TEAM