Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!

By d1ddl3s
#161865 this server is still the best 1.8 server out there even though we are not on the 4.0.8 we still are doing great, economy, official sidemods such as wondertrade, ivs, and evs. great staff, tons of events and wonderful people. the staff is very helpful and knowledgeable. I would suggest this server to everyone.
By timetoplayagame
#161875 If your looking for a great server to play on this is the one to pick. This server is super fun and amazing. There's nice staff and owner. They do drop party's every weekend and shiny statue hunts which are the best. :-D :-D :-D
By ArgentLashana
#161877 I absolutely love this server! The staff is friendly and helpful, the community is welcoming and the server itself runs very well. They have an amazing shop and beautiful gyms, as well as a safari zone, EV training zone, and warps to get you to any biome you could possibly want. They run all sorts of events frequently - tournaments, drop parties, mazes, quizzes, trophy hunts and so much more! I love it! :-D
JOIN THE TEAM