Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By Salamence91
#163175 I came to this server due to a recommendation to some friends, due to losing everybody for been different on the other server. [Beileve me it happens alot.] I was welcomed here with open arms and made some new friends straight away. I worked up to become helper and it has been a pleasure to work with a great team on this server so far. This server has helped me escape from an awful reality and just makes me happy to be around some great people. I would recommend this server to anybody who wants to find a new server and join a fab community. I personally look forward to welcoming you in game :) - Salamence91

By Zephyrinius
#163178 I find pokejourney a brilliant server to play on, so fun I decided to donate, which is something I rarely do, with daily events it keeps players interested, a nice mix of gyms that can be fought as you level your pokemon and dont require to high a cap for new players but also a decent challenge for the older players. All in all a fun server to play on.
By Lonewolvez
#163179 What I love about this server: It has a relaxed nature, everyone is friendly, staff are extremely helpful, players are nice, they communicate with eachother, Daily events where we can all get together as a community, I strongly recommend joining as you wont be dissapointed. ~ ILonewolvezI
JOIN THE TEAM