Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!

By nickhoude21
#167433 Wow, I downloaded the mod and seen the servers page an thought it might be cool this was pretty high on the list and I seen all these good reviews and so I decided to try it out. It wouldn't let me join a reigon because I had the wrong mod version and I asked about it but got no response, so I downloaded the right mod version AND the right forge version of the mod to play the server but I still couldn't join. from what i could make of the message it said I couldn't join because I had the mod... So I asked again but still no response. I was getting angry at this point and continued asking to no avail, and as I'm typing something. I get banned...
Reason? server hating. I didn't realize trying to PLAY the server meant I immediately hated it. Why don't you try helping the person who is asking for help before banning them for BS reasons?
P.S. friendly admins my ass.
By Rustyshell
#167598 what i love about this server is that their is nice people all over the server, the gyms are tough but good for a challenge, the villages everyone makes and it just makes it a huge lovable community. my minecraft username is rustyshell and im in the kanto server.
By dragonman
#167993 Server is not great. 5/10

PROS:
1. Staff is very friendly.
2. Most of the time if you have a question, someone will reply with an answer about the server quick.
3. Active teamspeak.
4. Server makes it very easy to find biomes since it has a warp command to each type. Good if you enjoy an easy way to find pokemon.
5. Good list of commands like TPA, home, gyms...etc..

CONS:
1. Paid rank system is confusing.
2. Pay $$$ will get you rich in the server very quick. Their perks for paying have too many big gaps that give some people a very big advantage.
3. Rules are all over the place.
...........A: For an example: one of the servers has a rule where you can claim land and no one can grief it. You can find unclaimed areas that have a building and since it's unclaimed, you can take the stuff...right....WRONG. You can build anywhere, say it's yours even if you didnt claim land then cry to the staff that someone touched your stuff. This is an issue because it cost in game money to buy more land claim, but you can hold the land for the future even if it takes you 3+ weeks for gathering the money.
...........B: Another problem is that the rules are not fully explained. If you break a rule that's not even listed anywhere, you are still in trouble.
..........C: If you break a rule, get ready for a ban instead of a warning. You may only get a warning if you spam, otherwise it's most likely a ban.
4. Not enough normal players stay. Most normal players will stay if they get into the staff circle or payed for the server otherwise I havent seen a normal player last a month on the server.
5. They are having people from the server post here something good along with their username + server so they can get a "champion key." Most of the people commenting are just small kids that dont care. Not good in my book if a server needs to do that to survive.
JOIN THE TEAM