Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!

By Foesho
#163123 This server is one to write home about, already recommended this one to friends who are actively playing on this server at this very moment.
The staff including the helpers are very helpful and friendly.
Definitely worth a visit!

Kind Regards
Foesho
By WhatTheJake
#163129 The reason I love this server is because it meets all my needs, Great staff, very flexible and patient owner, kind people, fun "mini-games and trivia" and doesn't treat you like a baby I swear some servers give you full diamond tools and this just lets you grow up by yourself and I love that.
By MadAppalations
#163138 The reason i love pokejourney is because its the 1st pixelmon server ive seen in a long time that has so much work put into it. The server has many amazing features to explore and i love how many people are always on so that your not always lonely.
Lets hope pokehourney survives for years to come! :-D
JOIN THE TEAM