Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!

By LucieTwi
#190914 This Server really is Great! I'm just starting out (just got my second gym badge) but already got to know a couple of people working and playing there. And they all are really nice and help is always found somewhere :-) Thanks so much!
By wop0911
#190928 So I came back after a period of absence to find that you guys changed a bunch. The storage we used to have through the weird NPC is gone and so with it all the items I had stored. All my Pokemon are here but nothing else. Is there anything you guys can do to help?
By Xynar
#190964 Heya Wop. The storage system is gone as you said. You can however make a list of the missing items that you had to the best of your memory. Something else worth noting is that you can revisit item givers to get every item again.

Make a post here with your Items. http://tinyurl.com/zengc7y
JOIN THE TEAM