Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!

By Xynar
#166148 *Update 12/26* The Server is 90% done with updating to 1.8. We are doing some plugin stuff to make Secret Bases compatible and other things. The Pixpack and Mod download links will be updated as well. We are expecting to Lauch in 3 - 4 days.
By DarkZero121
#166561 Ran into a little problem with server, but just an update server is 99% done. Only one issue remains and it should be sorted out soon, expect the server to reopen in 1 - 2 weeks at the maximum. Sorry for the delay everyone!
By Xynar
#167191 The Update is almost finished this time. I've decided to add in Music, which is done now. The only other feature that we are bringing to the update that's not done yet is the Delta Episode. I'm going to be working hard at it all day today.

We also added a Player Based gym system yesterday. Which took part in the delay.

Anyways, the server will be open anyday from this post. It could be tomorrow or the next day. However, with the way things are going, it's starting to look like Friday. I'll keep you guys updated. Sorry for the wait.
JOIN THE TEAM