Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!

By Rederpz
#191280 I haven't been on the server for that long, not even an hour at the time of me posting this, but I have noticed a lot of nice players and a good community of people. If I had more time I would spend all of my days playing on this server. This is a great server for someone to start off their Pixelmon experience.
By MrPurpleB
#191382 I have only started a few weeks ago playing on this server. I can tell you it is one of the best pixelmon servers I played on. I prefer smaller servers, such as this one because the users are very active on the server and the staff are really friendly people. People breaking rules is not an issue. I cannot wait for the update because it will make the server a lot better.
By Isaac1208
#191386 for the people using 1.8.9 pixelmon this server is great for challenges with friends an competing and trying to be "the very best" its is a calm server with no cursing or cyber bullying whats so ever, just a fun calm peaceful server that you can have fun on with other players. :-)
By oaklydogwii
#191784 I love this server so much, I found out about it yesterday, and since then I have been playing it non-stop. (other then sleeping, eating, and drinking) this server is literally the best server in all of minecraft. It has so many things to do, so I don't get bored of playing on it!!!
By PunctualSnake
#191813 This is a really good and fun server! Me and my two friends play on here for hours on end and this is probably the most fun i have had with my friends in a while. :-)
JOIN THE TEAM