Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!

By brainpowerbrian
#194273 IGN: Thebrainpower

Awesome server loving it so far,
staff is helpfull and reacts quickly when you need help.
Community is rlly nice and helpfull.
There are npc and players gyms something wich i love, most servers only have one

i would rate server 9/10 ifnot 9,5/10

would do 10/10 if it was located in Europe wich would be best for connection for me.
By MysticPrinceMC
#194405 This server is the best Pixelmon server there is. Many good players join everyday that can brighten your day. The community is great, the staff is super nice, and there are pokemon a plenty! You should join this Pixelmon server because it can also teach you a lot about Pixelmon. All in all this server is great, join this server today.
By KermitThyFrog
#194620 Pretty well made server with good community based around it. I feel as this server could use some more active staff but otherwise a very well made and maintained server. Also to add on the server is very open and welcoming to new players with a fair play system to give those new people a good start at their Survival/Exploration start.
By xCoD4Rampagex
#194630 This server is awesome. The admins/mods/helpers are constantly online, and are always offering assistance, and having fun. I have only ever run into happy, fun, and community focused members. I have never had an issue that has not been resolved in a fair and timely manner. Along with friendly staff, and awesome members, the server builds are just gorgeous. This was definitely a server that had a lot of time put into builds, mods, and overall ideas. It is bright and colorful, it is challenging, it is a fun experience for all. If you need a server to play, I strongly suggest this server because of its friendly staff, different experiences, and community based members. If admins, staff or members see this, all I have to say is thank you! :D
JOIN THE TEAM