Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!

By Chrischips
#194145 Username: Chrischips

Mergical gaming is a great pixelmon server for many reasons. the staff on this server are amazing and willing to help out with any problems you have. Members on the server keep chat appropriate so any aged player can join and have fun. Overall i believe the server is a great place to come and play pixelmon as other servers don't even compare to this server.
By Kingkain
#194165 I haven't been on Mergical long, my friend brought me in a while back and i only recently came back in. So far I've seen a wonderful server with responsible staff and minimal lag, the occasional bug happens but that comes with the mod really. The staff addresses these and combats them as best they can, as well as having a fair system for upholding their rules. While I've been looking for a regular place to play, this has got to be on the top of my list. Username kingkain1210
By Driftkin23
#194184 IGN:Driftkin
Been playing this server for about a month and cant get enough of it. Has many neat things that make the game easy but yet still challenging. Love that you can Use GameShark and Protect land with Gold Shovel. More private that way. Very friendly players and staff that help you with every need. Has a Good Spawn rate where you get an even shiny to Legend ratio. You can capture almost any pokemon you can imagine but dont let this fool you still has its troubles. No Block lag. Over all has become one of my favorite servers.
JOIN THE TEAM