- Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
- Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
- If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
- Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
- Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
- Don't post cracked servers; we don't support them.
- Don't even bother to advertise your server here if you take the ads off our downloads on your website or use modpacks. We have no interest in servers that don't want us supported/have no respect. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
- If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
- No advertising on other servers.
- No advertising 3rd party services.
- Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
"Mergical Gaming offers a one-of-a-kind pixelmon experience. We feature competitive, player-run, dual-typed gyms, a large Battle Frontier, 24/7 uptime, virtually no lag, a Move Tutor with server exclusive Move Tutor moves and abilities, such as Earth Power Typhlosion and Rock Head Rampardos, weekly Tournaments and events, and much, much more!
Other features include:
Huge PokeMart with almost every item and block
EV Training Center
All Legendaries spawn"
For New Comers:
Nice to meet you guys, my name is Ron. I'm not an owner/staff of the server, but a avid competitive pixelmon player on this server. I'm recruiting some competitive players, or any players for that fact that would like to play on this server. To increase competitive player count, I've set out ways for competitive players to easily settle into the environment easily.
Visit this thread, helpful for competitive newcomers!: http://mergicalgaming.enjin.com/forum/m ... ve-players
Other useful links:
http://mergicalgaming.enjin.com/forum/m ... um/7037611 Competitive forum section
http://mergicalgaming.enjin.com/forum/m ... -abilities Server exclusive abilities and moves
http://mergicalgaming.enjin.com/forum/m ... ings-rules Tier list, viability rankings
For those who would personally like to contact me, contact options are:
Our server also has a discord channel.