Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By Bobbyyy
#171100 I have came here today to give you my honest opinion about this server, so here we go. This server has a lot of interesting things to offer. It offers around two to three tournaments a week, which have a lvl 50 cap usually in case you were wondering.It has a weekly thing called Big Dig, which is an opportunity for players to not only enjoy a mini game like activity, but an opportunity to get some nice items that aren't that easy to come by. Another cool aspect it gives is the opportunity to earn your badges by not beating AI's or computer, but by beating real people. Noe through out my time of playing Pixelmon this can be a hit and miss, but i can guarantee that a Gym Leader not being active isn't a problem. The Gym Leaders are very active and offer a wide variety of difficulty and competitiveness. The last thing I am going to talk about is the teams. On this server you can join teams and try to be the best team on the server, even though Team Rocket is going to be the best. Moving on from the things they offer to the people who play on the server and the moderators and admins. All of the pople on there are extremely friendly and all of the mods and admins are very fair and treat everyone the same and with respect. A big thing for me is finding a server that doesn't lag. Now i'm not going to say this server is perfect, because nothing is perfect, but this server never lags for me and there is little to no glitches. The bottom line is that if you are looking for a VERY good server, then look no further. Simply get on Minecraft and get on play.mergicalgaming.com

By bwin1130
#181946 Minecraft Username: CoMa_WrecK
What do you think about Mergic Pixelmon? (50 words or more):
I love Mergic because me and my friend were looking for a server where there was so many people that it became hard to catch a simple ratatta or dig up some dirt. The server has fast spawning pokemon so theres always something new to catch. The shop is great cause when im building I dont have to warp and find what I need as its all in a easy GUI.
Hope to see you on

~Coma
JOIN THE TEAM