Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By adryrepper
#195387 Ingame Minecraft Username: adryrepper
Chosen Server(Kanto, Castelia): Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): I play in a lot of pixelmon server but this is my favourite infact this is the first server where I found a remake of the pokemon in game map, this server have all the basic plug ins and other command, the only problem are a few of bug in the battle time how some time I can't change pokemon and it say you aren't allowed to do this command, for other thinks is fantastic.

By Ragoth
#195389 Ingame Minecraft Username:Ragoth
Chosen Server(Kanto, Castelia):Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more):
PokeMc is the best Pixelmon server i have ever been on i searched a lot for a good one.Often you dont get informations where you can build or where you can heal your pokemon but on pokemc you get it really quick and if you dont understand something you can always ask a moderator or somebody else because the server has a nice community.An other good thing about this server is that there are events every weekend like Legendary Hunt or Boss Party. And when there are big lags or bugs the admins react quickly and fix the problem.
All in all its a great server and i would recommend it.
By AtomicCalvert
#195397 Ingame Minecraft Username: Atomic_Calvert
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): Good Server very active, nice admin, lots of pokemom had fun with friends having a blast on this server with my good buddy not too crowded, community is helpful as if you are stuck they help you out, lots of server wide activities
By RPGaming34
#195414 Ingame Minecraft Username: RPGaming34
Chosen Server(Kanto, Castelia): kanto
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): I think its a great sever for pixelmon I only play it because I don't like the other severs for pixelmon. it has friendly people and great rules and the Sunday legendary hunt is awesome because if you could get a full team of legendary. I haved played on this sever for months its fun and easy to get into.
By MikeDaBossk
#195415 Ingame Minecraft Username: MikeDaBossk
Chosen Server(Kanto, Castelia):Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): I think that PokeMC is a unique server that offers a variety of ways to play the game. My only complaints are that the safari zone won't let you sell iron and diamonds and that you can turn diamonds into gems and get them out of the safari zone. Overall I think that it's a great server with an ok safari zone.
By D010L
#195419 Ingame Minecraft Username: D010L
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): PokeMC has been a great experience. I love just exploring the map they've built - it's so detailed! Really brings me back to the main series games... Also, by far one of the best server communities I've seen. Friendly people who are always willing to solve problems, have a chat, or help you find what you need. PokeMC FTW!
By SkulloDeath
#195437 I have been playing on PokeMC every day for some days now. I still go on the server every day. While the pixelmon itself is good, the staff and rules are fair, and the map looks incredible, it is the community that makes the server worth the time. The community has been welcoming and friendly since my first day playing, and it still is the greatest minecraft community. ingame name SkulloDeath
By Fireball2014
#195445 This server is great for 5.0.1 It is almost an exact replica of the kanto region in the actual games. this server has many different features including wonder trade and loot crates. it is also amazing because it has a salary that you can earn in the game by just playing. overall this is a great server to begin on.
By Fireball2014
#195448 Ingame Minecraft Username: FireBall2014
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): PokeMc is an incredible server with amazing staff and players and gameplay. The community is great and it is a well put together server! Pokemc is the greates pixelmon server i have ever played on. The events held every weekend are amazing and enjoyable if you havent already you should try it for yourself
By F3nixfire
#195455 Ingame Minecraft Username: F3nixfir3
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): I think PokeMC is a great server with many features for people to enjoy. You can explore the region, battle gyms, trade with friends, run shops and much more. Also, the community of the server is very friendly, with nice and helpful staff too. It's definitely worth a try if you're looking for a well put together server.
JOIN THE TEAM