Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By Bryan123q
#169792 Ingame Minecraft Username: Bryan123q
Chosen Server(Kanto, Castelia): Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): Being completely honest, this server is so amazing. I am new and i could tell already how wonderful the server is. It has an awesome map to explore, you can do gyms, and to top it of, an incredible and friendly staff and community which are so reliable to answering questions you may have. This server is definitely something you might want to give a try!

By Fireballguy678
#169805 Ingame Minecraft Username: Fireballbuy678
Chosen ServerKanto:
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): I really enjoy PokeMC. It is a fun server that has helped me learn so much about what pixelmon is about. This is my first ever experience with pixelmon and im glad i've spent it on this amazing sever. Everyone is very friendly and makes you feel accepted. I recommend this server to anyone to hasnt played pixelmon before, and wants to start learning.
By xXJasonShrewXx
#169815 Minecraft Ingame Namee:xXJasonShrewXx
Chosen Server: Kanto
What do u think about PokeMc?(50 words or more):I think that this is a fun server to play on and the staff here are really helpful!This server has plugins that make this game fun, entertaining and challenging.Players are also very funny and helpful. I would definitely recommend this server to my friends and others!The end.
By HenryCheuk
#169816 Ingame Minecraft Username: MrPoliwhirl
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): I think that PokeMC has a unique community compared to other servers i have played on. The server provided a warm welcome and has been helpful whenever I need help whilst playing. The Admins and Mods who run the server are helpful and offer their time when needed. The server's community is kind and caring. Even though the server is held in Canada, and I am from Britain, I receive close to no lag only fps lag which is my fault. :D
By EtrnlAlchmst
#169818 Ingame Minecraft Username: EtrnlAlchmst
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): When my friends and I got bored of playing other games in the past, we always came to pixelmon. Now, we finally have a server that is fun and faithfully recreates the Kanto map, while still having the ability to play survival. Some servers "remake" Kanto but really its just a stupid undetailed mock-up meant to appease the casual player.
By Bambbo
#169822 Ingame Minecraft Username: MangoPanda
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): I think this mod gives people a chance to taste pokemon at a different angle, thus making the game more fun. Also, playing with other people on PokeMc is a good thing because it makes happy. Happy is a good thing and being good is happy. I love PokeMc and it is really cool and awesome, you should all play it because it is awesome and really cool. This game is amazing and minecraft makes it even better.
By Glamburger
#169830 Ingame Minecraft Username: Glamburger
Chosen Server (Kanto, Castelia): Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC? (50 words or more): PokeMC in my opinion is unique from other pixelmon servers because of the community. It isn't massive, and all the players are friendly and communicate with each other to make an overall pleasant server to be on. The Kanto map looks great, and the survival map is a decent size, with lots of biomes to see all types of pokemon. If I had a complaint it'd probably be the lag, but otherwise it's great.
By Azhyx
#169834 Ingame Minecraft Username: Azhyx
What do you think about PokeMC?: The first time I played pixelmon, it was on a 100% survival server. The lack of "goal" rapidly bored me, that's why I searched for a more "pokemon like" server. I immediatly grow fond of this one, because of the community, the awesome owner and mods. The work done by the BuildTeam is amazing! I have not seen it all yet, but the viridian foret was enough to convince me to stay!
By Kaonun
#169838 Ingame Minecraft Username: KaonunVega

Chosen Server (Kanto, Castelia): Kanto

What do you think about PokeMC? (50 words or more): I like the server because of its community, it has friendly players as well as helpful staff. I cant seem to stop playing it, and have become somewhat addicted to the server. There's just something special about the server that keeps making me come back to play it, and I don't know what it is. Always play for hours on end when I get on. The server is a fantastic Pixelmon server, and a great server overall. One of, if not THE best Pixelmon servers out there.
By WelcomeToTheMatrix
#169839 Ingame Minecraft Username: WTTMatrix
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more):
I really love PokeMC! I found the server just yesterday, when I was browsing the Pixelmon Forums, looking for a 4.2.2 server, and came across the server! I told my friend about it, and we set off on our journey. The PokeMC server is the best server that I personally have ever had the pleasure of playing on. The staff is great and the gameplay is smooth. I look forward to many more hours of playing PokeMC!
JOIN THE TEAM