Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By Slendertroll1
#195457 In game Minecraft Username: Slendertroll1
Chosen Server (Kanto, Castelia): Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): PokeMC is an amazing server with nice and helpful staff and users. The server has events, such as legendary hunts, and boss parties that happen on the weekend. It is amazing that such an awesome mod can get such an awesome server to come packed with it, PokeMC is just one of those places you can hang out and talk to someone, mine, build a house, or, of course, catch Pokémon. I recommend this server to those who like an awesome community, Minecraft, and Pokémon.

By shadowjoker45
#195469 In game Minecraft Username: shadowjoker45
Chosen Server (Kanto, Castelia): Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): PokeMC is awesome, the people and staff are the friendliest people you'll meet on a server. the staff are great when you need help. i love that i can create my own pokeballs, build whatever, where ever i want. the serve has all my favorite pokemon and makes it challenging to get them, its like playing the original with the added bonus of minecraft.
By Wookie
#195521 Ingame Minecraft Username:WookieBoy05
Chosen Server(Kanto, Castelia):Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more):I love Pokemc Its An Amazing pixelmon server and my favorite I like How They Have All These Towns Then The wilderness, Its An Amazing Balance And Its Amazing The Trainers And Their Levels, The payment For Defeating The Trainers The whole Chat Groups And Everything its So Helpful And Easy :ninja:
By HoagieBiz
#195575 Ingame Minecraft Username: HoagieBiz
Chosen Server(Kanto, Castelia): Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): PokeMC is a great server for getting the nostalgic feeling of grinding the levels and catching as many as you can in a great environment! They have a friendly and chill community that allows you to settle down as well. I would highly recommend and definitely come back for more fun.
By UnbeatableForce
#195582 Ingame Minecraft Username: UnbeatableForce
Chosen Server (Kanto or PlanetPixelmon): Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC? (50 words or more): I have just started PokeMC and already I am noticing great friendly staff, no lag and a great community. Its fun and has a lot of events going on which I love. rules are fair and the map looks excellent. This is one of the best minecraft pixelmon communitys I have ever played so far.
By L015S
#195585 Ingame Minecraft Username: BlazinqPvP
Chosen Server (Kanto or PlanetPixelmon): Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC? (50 words or more):
PokeMC is a well made fun to play server. While it is mostly a relaxing server there is still a very competitive aspect and there are so many possibilities due to the custom plugins that the server has. I like the fact that you can play in your only little area but you can also battle against the gyms and the other players on the server.
By Zycorian
#195593 Ingame Minecraft Username: Anubis
Chosen Server(Kanto, Castelia): kanto
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): I think its great fun for people who enjoy both mine craft and pokemon its a great mix my friend introduced me to it its been really fun i plan on inviting all of my friends to play it. i like kanto cause its survival its great to try to survive but the food eating thing is a little retarded it eats away your food so fast. This was my review of this game
By NecroShift
#195597 Ingame Minecraft Username: Fakie_C
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): PokeMC is amazing. i enjoy pixelmon but after days of searching for the perfect server to start my pixelmon adventure, and i hope this adventure will be more funner as it goes as well as lasts for a long long time. Pokemc is for everyone. i am a new member to this family and hope to see the pokemc family to grow and become bigger and bettter. love Pixelmon :)
By Jarenso
#195601 Ingame Minecraft Username: Alohen
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): The server seems to be very well developed in terms of both detail and content, it's one of the most structured servers I've played on with pixelmod and I think it's worthy of putting the effort in to play on it. The staff and community appear to be very helpful and friendly, and I have had no negative experiences on their servers so far.
JOIN THE TEAM