Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!

By Yacato
#195068 Ingame Minecraft Username:Yacato
Chosen Server(Kanto, Castelia):Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more):Server is nice and i like to play on it. I will help to support the server that any1 have a good time on the server. The Admins and the mods are friendly to the peoples and help out when any questions are open.
By Zoltaron
#195069 Ingame Minecraft Username: Zoltaron
Chosen Server(Kanto, Castelia): Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): Good server nice server friendly server like this server yeah its very good my expreience was nice thanks for the server like it very much need more of these servers. Please support the server so it will get bigger and bigger. Need more servers like this. Please have fun together on this server with friendly people
By Alyxmj
#195081 Ingame Minecraft Username: _alyxmj_
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): Its nice server. (Its best for me) I love this Kanto region map and pokemon spawn system its just perfect/ Also community is so friendly to new players, if you asking something u will always get an answer. Playing on it only second day, but already spending half of my day on this server. if you looking for a good pixelmon server - you must try this server out
By Hyparadox
#195082 Ingame Minecraft Username: Hyparadox
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more):
PokeMC is a really great server I really like playing on it, even though I just started it has been really fun. I have started playing it with a friend and we just can't stop playing it, I find the routes a bit weird but they are the same as the real game. Kanto is probably one of my favourite regions, because it has all of my favourite Pokemon in especially Pikachu!
So overall PokeMC is a great server and I recommend it to anyone that wants to play Pixelmon.
By yanimo
#195119 Ingame Minecraft Username: yanimo
Chosen Server(Kanto, Castelia):
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more):
I was looking for a great server to play pixelmon but none of them were what I wanted, they were too boring then I found PokéMC while looking for a decent server with my friends, as we were playing we really started to enjoy it and came to the conclusion that this is the best server for real fans of pokémon.If you're looking for a pixelmon server where you can have the most fun PokéMC is the place to be.
By LuukHD
#195137 LuukHD
Kanto
i like the server because of there good running mechanics and they always patch bugs!!
this server is great because you can learn pokemon in minecraft !! and on a great server !
the admins are great and they are also verry helpfull with all the problems !! thx for the great stuff pokemc !! bye :-)
By Esaur414
#195146 Ingame Minecraft Username:Esaur414
Chosen Server(Kanto, Castelia):Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): I really love this pixelmon server! I really appreciate the time and effort that was put into recreating the first pokemon game that I have ever played. The only problem I have is not being able to receive any hidden items, even after right-clicked. I dont know if its just me, but I can never seem to get any. Other than that, this game is the bomb.
By Aezzon
#195171 Ingame Minecraft Username: Aezzon
Chosen Server: Kanto

As someone who is getting back into both Pokemon, and Minecraft in general, it is very nice to have a group of people willing to help me out and answer questions as I go. And although I am still rather new to the PokeMC server, the mods and higher have all been nothing but helpful. Questions are answered quickly and in detail. PokeMC's staff really make the server for me, and I'm sure the same can be said for many of the other individuals who play on the server.
By SorveteBr
#195193 A great simple server with a friendly comunnity. The staff are helpfull and always in the server for help all players.
I can play with my friends with a excellent trade sistem, fun events and a epics promotions!
The best server of Pixelmon in Minecraft with the best staff and the bests sistem and commands!
Thanks PokéMC to be that increadible server.
You can enjoy at: latest.pokemc.com , have fun! :D
JOIN THE TEAM