Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By Hauntedpig
#195609 Ingame Minecraft Username: Haunted_pig
Chosen Server(Kanto, Castelia): Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): i absoulutely love this sever and love how they have set it up. very good server would recommend to any pokemon/minecraft fan. the safari zone is brilliant and looks amazing as well as all the cities. very helpful moderators and other athoritive people who are willing to help in any way they can.

By DanTheWoaMan
#195616 Ingame Minecraft Username: DanTheWoaMan
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): I'm honestly enjoying it so far. This is the first server that I've played on that makes me really feel the Pokemon experience. I really like that there's lots of helpful people as well. I'm surprised I haven't heard about this server before. From the start I didn't feel rushed or panicked to catch up, and I haven't been annoyed for once by the chat. I'm definitely going to stick around!
By Micmano2guy
#195618 Ingame Minecraft Username: Micmano3guy
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): PokeMC, a Minecraft pixelmon server that I discovered not long ago, but have enjoyed every moment. The staff are really helpful in whatever way I needed. The server is built up with easy commands to make life easier like the command to make your text a bright and more noticeable colour. Is just an all round great server to enjoy with mates that is not hard to get into.
By NecroShift
#195644 Ingame Minecraft Username: Fakie_C
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): Enjoying it so far. very happy to begin my adventure here after many trys at finding the perfect server to start on this is the one. i really feel the Pokemon experience. I really like the support from everyone I'm surprised I haven't heard about this server before. This community makes me feel at home im not annoyed by chat but am very excited and busy with all the fun. Hope to be here for awhile. :-)
By Fenrirdg
#195648 Ingame Minecraft Username: Irish_Reaper86
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): My first thoughts of PokeMC was that it automatically gave you a sense of starting on a pokemon journey, the people are very helpful and have no issues guiding newbies to Pokemon mods. My wife told me about this server and i am not disappointed! I plan to make a lets play out of this!
By MasterJacob66
#195655 Ingame Minecraft Username: MasterJacob66
Chosen Server(Kanto): Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): Pokemc is great. Player are respectful and not a lot of greafing happens. Would love to see expansion of your world so we can have a johto region. Love that they combined the land claiming with the golden shovel method. Hope command signs are fixed or an alterative is made available. Server lag has been low to reasonable lately.
By Ninjawolf05
#195656 Ingame Minecraft Username:Ninjawolf05
Chosen Server(Kanto, Castelia):Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more):Its a nice family friendly pixelmon server.The mods are nice and helpful.The commands are easy to use and the people are nice.The buildings are well built and lovely to look at and i like the fact that we have to find the pokemon instead of looking in grass .
By Ninjawolf05
#195657 Ingame Minecraft Username:Ninjawolf05
Chosen Server(Kanto, Castelia):
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more):Pokemc is a good friendly server for pokelovers.The mods are Kindand helpful and i think that the commands are easy and helpful.I like the fact that we have to find the pokemon instead of looking in grass.The buildings are well built and lovely to look at.DA END
By Greenjoey
#195682 Ingame Minecraft Username: Albetros
Chosen Server(Kanto, Castelia):Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more):I have only been playing for a few days, but I LOVE PokeMC Already, I cant stop playing it one of the best pixelmon servers I've seen, all the staff and players are friendly and help a lot and we play some "minigames" I would kinda like to see a bit more events with pixelmon but its still AMAZING!!
By Arwes
#195722 Ingame Minecraft Username: Arwes
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): Well its really easy to say what i like most about the server. Its the staff and the community! I had lots of questions (even some that would have been explained in the server intern tutorial) that i asked in chat and not like on other servers rude answers came. No they were all friendly, even so i really like that friendly welcoming of new players. They also did so hard work to build the whole kanto region i laughed so hard when i left Pallet town just too see that stairs where you can jump from above but dont can go back up again and have to run around ^^ that moment remembered me so much on the good old times where i first time played my red edition! Well to everyone looking for a good Pixelmon Server with friendly people and great events plus a big update coming soon i really can recommend PokeMC Kanto!!!
JOIN THE TEAM