Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!

By Pschedelic
#195733 Ingame Minecraft Username: Pschedelic
Chosen Server (Kanto)
What do you think about PokeMC? (50 words or more): Loving this server so far! I've had a few bad run-ins with pixelmon servers but as soon as I connected to this one, everyone was quick to acknowledge me. Every question I've asked has been answered and everyone seems very friendly. Reasonable rules and I love the spot for low-level spawning of pokemon. Makes it a lot easier to level those newly caught pokemon!
By TerrarianHB
#195736 Ingame Minecraft Username: TerrarianHB
Chosen Server (Kanto): Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC? (50 words or more): As soon as I got Pixelmon I started this server and have loved it so much. PokeMc is exactly the same as the actual game. I was confused at first but the mods on the server helped me get through all of my problems. PokeMc is the best server for Pixelmon, in my opinion.
By LastEnder
#195738 Ingame Minecraft Username: Last_Ender
Chosen Server: Kanto, Castelia
What do you think about PokeMC? PokeMC is the best pixelmon server I have been on it incorporates not only a store line journey but a survival aspect and the people are very nice there. I Personally have not experienced griefing (so that's good). But the people are helpful and the mods are normally on plus sometimes there are "special" events. In fact My second time participating in one I won a TM.
By SnowKnight
#195759 Ingame Minecraft Username: SnowKnight_
Chosen Server (Kanto): Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC? (50 words or more): I've been with the server for more an 3 months and I've always loved the people. I love the builds the builders have made and also the events that happens as well. but I experienced that everyone is sort of like a family in the server. the gym leaders are truthfully hard to beat but then again its not suppose to be an easy task. thank you for your time. Ingame Minecraft
By shadow1775
#195784 Ingame Minecraft Username: shadow177
Chosen server: Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC? (50 words or more) Quick Note: I've only been on the server for a few days, but so far i think this is a great server with friendly staff and a great community which creates a nice user environment. The server also offers amazing features such as the authentic Kanto map which allows players to explore an environment closely resembling the real game and in a 3-D version of the world. Staff such as Unomera and Lawkheart are always very friendly and quick to reply to questions and resolve any issues people are having. The events are interesting and seem to get everyone's attention with great prizes and fun activities for your participation.
By grafikal
#195792 User: grafikal

Server: Kanto

First impressions of the server are pretty great. The adventure map is the complete Kanto region. It's huge and very detailed. Pokemon spawn at the correct levels per route in Kanto. You're able to jump back into survival mode and also play at your own pace. Players and staff are friendly and helpful. The shop mod is really neat as well. I haven't seen it been used before.
By Dylankiller29
#195798 [*]Ingame Minecraft Username: Dylankiller29
Chosen Server (Kanto): Kanto Region
What do you think about PokeMC? (50 words or more): What do I think of PokeMC? Is a fair question and I would have to answer it by talking about the Mods and how helpful they are and answering all of my questions. I love this server and I wouldn't trade it for the world. I would suggest having one gym leader present at all times of the day, I know it a lot to ask for but it would be nice to be able to test my abilities at all times off the day. The Pixilmon Mod team has done an amazing job with these servers especially over at the Kanto region, About 6 months ago you couldn't play this game more than 5 minutes without it crashing and now it is playable and is enjoyable.

Than you for all you do
Dylankiller29 From the Region of Kanto
By Srijan
#195837 Ingame Minecraft Username: Srijan Chosen Server(Kanto, Castelia): Kanto What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): This is a fun server, not only does it have a fun map with gyms and towns, you can make a house and survive! Its really fun and it feels like i am playing the actual games from Pokemon with the added survival aspect! You can claim, so no grieifing, and there are events, legendaries, and shinies too. It's a blast, ya gotta play on it
By Buttermitch33
#195846 Ingame Minecraft Username: buttermitch
Chosen Server(Kanto, Castelia): Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): PokeMC is a very fun server and the community is great. There is gyms that you can battle and events that you can win prizes from. You can explore the region and play with friends. You can create your own house and battle with other players. PokeMC is a great server from community to the pixelmon part.
JOIN THE TEAM